Trip Report Georgia, Spain, Israel, Norway 2017

webberchoked

Hard Yards
Oct 15, 2011
Here are some ski pictures from my season so far

I spent 3 weeks driving and traveling around Georgia. Skied Gudauri, Bakaruani, Tetnuldi, Hatsvaldi and also did some splitboarding.

Skied a day at Cerler in the Pyrenees in Northern Spain

Skied at Mount Hermon, Israel in February which turned out to be an amazing powder day.

Splitboarded Nord-Lenangen Lyngen in Norway in May

webberchoked

Hard Yards
Oct 15, 2011
Tidy work.

Remind me again how you fund such an awesome lifestyle?!?!

:thumbs:

3 weeks in georgia cost me and my wife around 1300 euro. its the cheapest country in the world to go skiing. lift tickets are $10 in brand new resorts with brand new lifts.
norway cost 700 euro on a special deal i found on facebook.
i dont live in australia so flights are cheap.

Jacko4650

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2014
Love that last photo above the water - you look so alive. Keep living brother!

kiter

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 21, 2002
Newcastle
wow that is so cool to see the photos of Georgia and the food . i just showed my staff at my cafe, we are doing Georgian and Turkish tapas for the next few weeks

Reactions: webberchoked

oreo

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 15, 2007
www.skidescent.com
Looks like you had some poor weather in Lyngen, which is a shame as that place is soo awesome and some really cool terrain so easy to access... if the weather is good. I was there late April and early May, but lucked upon 10 days of good weather and then a couple of fizzlers at the end. But everyone we met was commenting that it's regularly windy, bad weather etc.

But you certainly got around this winter. :thumbs:

webberchoked

Hard Yards
Oct 15, 2011
Looks like you had some poor weather in Lyngen, which is a shame as that place is soo awesome and some really cool terrain so easy to access... if the weather is good. I was there late April and early May, but lucked upon 10 days of good weather and then a couple of fizzlers at the end. But everyone we met was commenting that it's regularly windy, bad weather etc.

But you certainly got around this winter. :thumbs:

we got shut down pretty much everyday but tried to make the most of it. never saw stortinden. last year i had some beautiful days in lofoton. makes a world of difference with a bit of sun.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass