Geto Kogen 18/19 season

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Coutta, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Coutta

Coutta Hard Yards

Hello friendly forum members!!

I have 2 x lift passes for Geto Kogen for the 18/19 season. One is a 7 day pass and the other a single day.

Unfortunately I won'e be able to make it up that far next year so I wanted to donate them "free to a good home" :)

Drop me a PM if you're interested and we'll see how we can make the transaction. I'm Sydney based so it'd be easier if you were as well.

Please don't take them unless you're certain you'll be going to Geto. They're best going to someone that will use them.

cin, Zimbooo and Dumphfish like this.
  2. bullet

bullet One of Us

That's a nice offer, I'm not going to get next year but I'm sure someone will be stoked:emoji_call_me::emoji_clap:

3. Zimbooo

Zimbooo One of Us

Hello Coutta,
    Amazing offer!!!
    We (2 of us) will be heading up to Geto Kogen, but planned on doing about 3 days there before heading further north to check out some other resorts. So, if you don't get any other takers that can fully use the passes in the coming months we would love to have them.

4. Coutta

Coutta Hard Yards

Sounds fair!

We'll keep this open and see what happens. Either way, you can certainly take the day pass as you were first in.

Where are you based?

5. Zimbooo

Zimbooo One of Us

Sunshine Coast Qld.
    Would have to send you an express post bag or alike.
    See if someone else can fully use them................If not happy to help. :)

Coutta likes this.