Hakuba accom ?

victor

First Runs
Jun 8, 2002
Cronulla, Sydney
After doing the Niseko thing last feb , i'm off to Hakuba from 27th dec to 9th jan . I'm travelling alone and need a cheap lodge real close to lifts . I've heard that Happo one gets really crowded and I'm leaning towards staying at Goryu but then again I would like to get early freshies up top without the mass stampede like in Niseko.
Anyone got any ideas for a seasoned skier who needs a good nights sleep with good friendly company ? Sort of an upmarket pension would be ideal that has wireless internet access and all the mod cons like in house onsen , drying room , laundry etc.

zhenjie

Hard Yards
May 2, 2005
Melbourne
www.teejunction.com.au
Cheap, upmarket pension/western accomodation? Try Morino Lodge (http://www.morinolodge.com/) which was just recently taken over by some westerners.

Its located near Happo One though but the bus to all the other resorts is only a 3minute walk away.

Whiteman

A Local
Ski Pass
Jun 29, 2003
North Sydney
Forum members TJ & Timmy Huge Cans have just purchased a hotel at Hukaba and are in the process of moving over there!

Wait a little while and details are bound to appear!!! :thumbs:

victor

First Runs
Jun 8, 2002
Cronulla, Sydney
I'm a chippy - Maybe they need a hand fixing up their new lodge.
Mind you , I'll probably be too knackered to lift a hammer. Will only have enough energy to lift a beer glass .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

snowcrazed

One of Us
Apr 24, 2004
Aspendale, Vic, Australia
Hmmm so TJ & Timmy Huge Cans's lodge is in Hakuba? (forgot) Cos I just decided to do Hakuba for a week before Niseko in Feb (was going to do the touristy thing around Japan but nah, snow instead
laugh.gif
).... so I'm now also in the market for accom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass