1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Outdoor Gear Helsport Varanger Camp Lavvu tent

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Moondog55, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

$1,250

Used for 3 weeks above the snow line this last winter. A superbly made tent for the snow and cold weather but unfortunately for me not really what I need.
    https://www.helsport.no/varanger-camp
    Currently retailing at 1050 UK pounds at Tamarack Outdoors and that is the cheapest price I found
    https://www.tamarackoutdoors.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp
    Postage extra on this one or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for a small fuel and meat pie & beer cost
    I am really gutted to sell this but I need something with more vertical walls these days so I can sleep on a cot .
    Advertised elsewhere also.
    Does not come with snow pegs, if using above the snow line you will need to buy at least 16 snow pegs/deadman anchors
    Selling complete with floor and full liner, if you want the stove that comes with it I am maybe negotiable on that for an extra $650-

2. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

I will be taking this up to Pretty Valley over the Easter break as well as the other family tent, dates to be decided.
    I am taking the Tadpoles camping so if anybody wants a look-see I can get it erected. I don't have the room in the tiny little Kia to bring the stove tho