Hotham snow pass

zubriggen

Hard Yards
Jun 18, 2009
Hi
I am posting here looking for suggestions as I cannot call and had no email response from Mt Hotham

I have 4 Hotham/ falls snow passes that were used and registered 3 years ago. For the life of me I can not put the correct card number into the ticket number ID search, it comes up as invalid.
when I do a search on my name etc it says user is found but no login details.

many ideas on how to reload?
Thanks
Colin

willsnow

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 19, 2017
I had similar issues with my old Falls Creek snowpass. I emailed FC customer service who said that a bunch of data was lost during the Vail takeover last year and all you need to do is to bring your old snowpass to the ticket office which will replace your old one and link any lift tickets you bought.

I did exactly that last Wednesday. Took 5 mins.

Good luck

Reactions: currawong

zubriggen

Hard Yards
Jun 18, 2009
I had similar issues with my old Falls Creek snowpass. I emailed FC customer service who said that a bunch of data was lost during the Vail takeover last year and all you need to do is to bring your old snowpass to the ticket office which will replace your old one and link any lift tickets you bought.

I did exactly that last Wednesday. Took 5 mins.

Good luck
Hi
Thanks for the info. Did you buy lift tickets in advance before visiting? If so how?

willsnow

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Hi
Thanks for the info. Did you buy lift tickets in advance before visiting? If so how?
Yes, bought it online more than a week before visiting. You'll have an order or purchase number which you can show the ticket office to load it to your snowpass

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass