Advice needed Hotham snowboard private instructor recommendations

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
Prompted by the discussion in another thread about the efficacy and value of private lessons, I am looking to book a couple in early July at Hotham this year - not for me, but for Master 6.

Is there anyone familiar with the Hotham ski school who wants to make a recommendation for a specific name to me, either in the thread or by PM?

Any

One of Us
Ski Pass
Aug 23, 2015
oz/japan/usa
Suggest not that guy who wears green jackets. He's an ******* :p

I'll keep an ear out.
Someone comes to mind, but I dunno if she does kids so young, they're separate ski school staff for the little monsters I thought?

I would have thought the ski school could take a few details and recommend a compatible instructor, like a garbage dating service.

• Haha
Reactions: nezumi

Ricardo64

One of Us
Apr 5, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
The issue arises once again with public liabilty insurance where a 3rd party instructor is used. I have also go down this rabbit hole before with my kids.

Ricardo64

One of Us
Apr 5, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I also would be interested in a private instructor for lessons at Hothom or Falls, for both my partner and myself.

Personally I like to have a lesson or two to clean up my technique and get rid of any bad habits i have developed, also it is a long 8 -12 months betwen a ski. My partner is just beginning and has never tried before and would like it to be a positive experience for her.

Reactions: Young Angus
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass