Hotham Super Pass - 3 Resorts, 1 Pass - WELL DONE!!

Julia Gillard

First Runs
Nov 23, 2007
SENSATIONAL that they have made this happen!

10/10 for Mt Hotham

SKI 3 RESORTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 WITH A HOTHAM SUPER PASS!

Get more value from your Hotham season pass in winter 09 - check out the Super Season Pass valid at Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher!

The Hotham Super Pass gives you more value and more terrain at three of Australia’s top resorts -Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher.

This new full-season pass allows the holder to ski and board at each resort for unlimited days in the 2009 winter.

Does it get any better than that? That's 75 lifts and 2015 hectares of terrain to choose from!

Sold at a discounted price to regular full-season pass prices in each of the resorts, Super Passes are only available for purchase prior to 28 May 2009!

The Hotham Super Pass price is $1099 for an adult and $570 for a child or student.

The 2009 Hotham Super Pass represents great value with early bird savings (for purchase prior to 28 May 2009) of $200 for adults and $165 for children and secondary students. Plus you get to ski 2 more of Australia's resorts for FREE! That is Hotham value.

To gain access to lifts at resorts other than where you bought your Hotham Super Pass, simply use your Hotham Super Pass as is at Falls Creek.
When at Perisher, head to the ticket office and present the Super Pass to receive a one day mountain pass on each day you wish to use the lifts.

Don't forget, Hotham Super Pass holders can ski or board at Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher on as many days as they want throughout the 2009 snow season.

Super Passes are also valid for night skiing at all three resorts, adding further value to these great products.

Current holders of a full-season Hotham Early Bird Season Pass will be issued with a Super Pass (NB. there is no need to contact the Hotham Ticket Office to confirm this eligibility).

The Super Pass applies only to adult, youth and child full season passes. Tertiary pass holders are not eligible although an upgrade to a full-season Super Pass can be purchased prior to May 28 for $400. Passes will be printed prior to winter and can be picked up from the
Hotham Ticket Office from the June Opening Long Weekend.

If you haven't already snapped up one of Hotham's great early bird season passes go to hotham.com.au today to purchase your Super Pass.

To purchase your Super Pass call 03 5759 4433 or
log on to http://www.hotham.com.au
For more updates go to hotham.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:

Julia Gillard

First Runs
Nov 23, 2007
NO - It is acknowledging that finally the Aussie resorts are waking up to what consumers what. If you knew my posts you would see I very RARELY congratulate the Aussie resorts as they have little going for them. However, this is very close to making me buy a season pass for the three resorts!

What is in your your signature at the bottom of EVERY post you make? Looks like a blatant add to me!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Considering your profile details also have the same details it looks like you run that company. THAT is a blatant add. Do you pay for any actual advertising on this website ?

I really wonder if people think before they post stupid comments sometimes.

Now back to the topic!

Who is in for one of these passes ?

andyR

First Runs
Jan 17, 2007
Ballarat
Visit site
Yeah righto JG of course I have read many of your posts - just that your post to me does look like full on promotion and heck, the capitals and triple exclamation marks could be construed as overdoing the hype just a tad

BTW the owners of this site are fully aware of my signature as they are of Teckel's who uses her business logo as her avatar, so sort of silly for you to bring it up. It's really not up to you to say what is advertising and what isn't, that's up to the owners of this site

I'm not picking a fight here but if any of us post, we open ourselves up to comment. I have posted what I believe was a fairly simple and obvious question in response to your post and at no time made personal comments, so I think you need to cool down and rethink the repsinses you make in public. There is no need for you to get personal. There's a polite way of responding and then there's the way you responded.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Julia Gillard

First Runs
Nov 23, 2007
Yep I am promoting something good in the Aussie resorts for a change, end of story! I am not promoting a company I have a direct interest in.

Lots of posts in the resort area are from emails sent out and then people want to talk about it on here.

Julia Gillard

First Runs
Nov 23, 2007
Azz said:
Yeah, we get passes each year and are very pleased that we can ride PB now as part of it !!!!

Yep and it's even valid for people who took up the early bird Hotham season pass which is good!

I have two months to work out if I should get one, but VERY tempted at moment

Julia Gillard

First Runs
Nov 23, 2007
Azz said:
If you do, let me know when your at Hotham please, I would love to be able to say I rode a ski lift with a forum alias Julia Gillard.

Will do
smile.gif

bdenny4

One of Us
Jun 28, 2008
Bayside Melb
Received my Superpass Registered Mail pick up form in the post yesterday.
I'll drop by the Post Office tomorrow morning to pick it up

currawong

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley
Can't remember if I said to mail ours or whether to we'd pick them up. Sounds like I better check the PO Box just in case. We so rarely get mail on a Friday that I often don't bother.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass