1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

How's the food situation in the resort and how do I prepare for it?

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by Pete Holden, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:04 AM.

1. Pete Holden

Pete Holden Early Days

My MO in the past is go up to Blue Cow food court for lunch followed by a beer or two to the bar next door. A coffee and a croissant or cake some mornings if I feel hungry.

What's the situation at the moment and in the next month? The website says pack your own lunch. Do you pack your own? Or are there places that are still open?

2. Ozgirl

Ozgirl Part of the Furniture Ski Pass: Gold

places are open. And I haven't had a problem getting in and getting a table etc.

But that may change as the resort fills up - I would be carrying non perishable snacks with you just in case you can't get a table (due to their capacity limits)

My group of friends have decided car bbq's are the go when riding on Saturdays.

LMB and Nightskywatcher like this.
  3. Nightskywatcher

Nightskywatcher One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

The Sundeck is including lunch in their tariff this year to minimise guest interaction with the riff raff :p

I don't think I will deliberately travel back from Guthega, Blue Cow or Smiggins just to put on weight.

Ozgirl likes this.