If you want to go to Japan in the 2023 snow season even if borders are not open to solo tourists

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

SnowCat9

First Runs
Jun 20, 2022
Many people still seem to want to go to Japan in the 2023 snow season even if borders are not open to solo tourists.

There are ways to do this. Seemingly, you can only do this if you go on a Japanese run tour, with restrictions such as needing to follow the tour guide around everywhere, and not have any choice about mountain, run or where to eat. This is NOT attractive for most people here.

If you are interested in other ways, let me know and I'll create a PM and invite multiple people.

Let me know if you want me to invite you into the PM.
(don't send me a PM, I will get deluged!!!!)
Thanks Sandy. Please add me to the group. Looking forward to your insights.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Aj2thec

Hard Yards
Jun 21, 2021
Many people still seem to want to go to Japan in the 2023 snow season even if borders are not open to solo tourists.

There are ways to do this. Seemingly, you can only do this if you go on a Japanese run tour, with restrictions such as needing to follow the tour guide around everywhere, and not have any choice about mountain, run or where to eat. This is NOT attractive for most people here.

If you are interested in other ways, let me know and I'll create a PM and invite multiple people.

Send PM please!

TC4

Hard Yards
Feb 1, 2020
Yes please, flights booked for January, family of 4 heading back to Nozawa and Hakuba. Much appreciated

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Ramenman

A Local
Mar 3, 2014
I noticed about 8 people newly registered to this forum within 24 hours and their first posts came to this thread. So, this Sandy-san's new thread is making a lot of onlookers become new forum members and making them make their first posts hereLOL:thumbs:

sourmash

One of Us
Ski Pass
Nov 30, 2011
Sydney, NSW

Yes please, @Sandy

stidnam

First Runs
Aug 6, 2022
I noticed about 8 people newly registered to this forum within 24 hours and their first posts came to this thread. So, this Sandy-san's new thread is making a lot of onlookers become new forum members and making them make their first posts hereLOL:thumbs:
Haha, I'd be one of those people. Love to follow the Japan travel threads, but don't generally have too much to say :). Having flights booked for last January and now again coming, I'm ready to consider anything that gets me over there!

Reactions: Ramenman

Super

Hard Yards
Jun 9, 2018
ADL
Hi Sandy,
Very interested (I just really only lurk here).
Rusutsu / Lotte Arai / Nozawa / Shiga

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using