1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question In NEED of transport

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by Khoa Tran, May 30, 2015.

1. Khoa Tran

Khoa Tran First Runs

What's the best way to get to perisher from the station hotel that won't drain my wallet?
    Alternatively, anybody staying around Jindabyne and heading to perisher between 12-17 July that can accommodate 3 uni guys with them?

2. benchives

benchives Part of the Furniture Ski Pass: Gold

Is the bus too expensive?

3. DidSurfNowSki

DidSurfNowSki One of them Ski Pass: Gold

4. Khoa Tran

Khoa Tran First Runs

Would I include the national park fee if I booked it to the skitube?

And could a trouble you guys to help me find transport from Sydney to Jindabyne

5. cruisin along

cruisin along A Local Ski Pass: Gold

So you are asking for some kind person to give you a lift in their already stacked car for nix .....or are you happy to pay for petrol and costs to enter the park ?????
    Otherwise get the bus it is relatively cheap. It leaves from Central Station in Sydney.

6. Seafm

Seafm Too far from the snow Ski Pass: Gold

Why not just stay on the snow at one of the lodges. Greyhound Coaches run daily from Sydney to Thredbo and back. Just hop off at Bullocks Flat, the bus arrives there about 2:15PM. You can be doing turns by 3:30 and the day before your lift pass is effective you get free use of all lifts after 2PM. Simple :) At least that's how it was last season, don't know about this time around. And by the way your Skitube ticket also covers the national park fees.

7. AJS

AJS One of Us

Check out ozsnow for bus trips to Jindy and Skitube

8. Untele-whippet

Untele-whippet beard stroker Ski Pass: Gold

No

9. SamW187

SamW187 First Runs

I may be able to give you guys a lift in to Perisher occasionally - no promises though, but it may reduce costs if I can help you out on some of the days. Potentially living in Jindy or the Station but I won't find out until Monday. Shoot me a message if you're in need and we'll see how it goes! I'd just ask to cover some fuel costs. Once again, not set in stone or anything as I may be living on mountain but it's a maybe, and I'm cool to lend a hand!

10. spaz

spaz Hard Yards

Facebook page: Jindabyne, To and From
    :thumbs:

11. dawooduck

dawooduck relaxed and comfortable Ski Pass: Gold

This

PB dumps their casual hours staff in a sheep paddock 60kms from the workplace and the poor buggers spend the winter begging for lifts on facebook.