Question In NEED of transport

Khoa Tran

First Runs
May 30, 2015
What's the best way to get to perisher from the station hotel that won't drain my wallet?
Alternatively, anybody staying around Jindabyne and heading to perisher between 12-17 July that can accommodate 3 uni guys with them?

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Khoa Tran

First Runs
May 30, 2015
Would I include the national park fee if I booked it to the skitube?

And could a trouble you guys to help me find transport from Sydney to Jindabyne

cruisin along

Free at last
Ski Pass
Jan 1, 2007
CC Terrigal area
So you are asking for some kind person to give you a lift in their already stacked car for nix .....or are you happy to pay for petrol and costs to enter the park ?????
Otherwise get the bus it is relatively cheap. It leaves from Central Station in Sydney.

Seafm

Too far from the snow
Ski Pass
Jun 5, 2014
Cairns, Queensland
Why not just stay on the snow at one of the lodges. Greyhound Coaches run daily from Sydney to Thredbo and back. Just hop off at Bullocks Flat, the bus arrives there about 2:15PM. You can be doing turns by 3:30 and the day before your lift pass is effective you get free use of all lifts after 2PM. Simple :) At least that's how it was last season, don't know about this time around. And by the way your Skitube ticket also covers the national park fees.

SamW187

First Runs
Apr 7, 2015
I may be able to give you guys a lift in to Perisher occasionally - no promises though, but it may reduce costs if I can help you out on some of the days. Potentially living in Jindy or the Station but I won't find out until Monday. Shoot me a message if you're in need and we'll see how it goes! I'd just ask to cover some fuel costs. Once again, not set in stone or anything as I may be living on mountain but it's a maybe, and I'm cool to lend a hand!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using