Intersting BOM fellow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legs Akimbo

Grumblebum
Ski Pass
Jan 17, 2014
Coastal suburban boonies.
What's with the tone of some of the posters above? Did anyone listen to the webinar (HERE)?
He comes across to me as someone who is an expert in the field... He's not Manager of Climate Prediction Services for nothing right?
I suspect you may have taken some comments more literally than the spirit in which they were intended.

Tanuki

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Sep 29, 2010
Perhaps. No skin off my nose, but the trajectory of the "spirit" is venturing wide of the OP.
I think the OP is clearly ambiguous, what with nothing being said other than the title, plus the........
For the record I was being sarcastic when I mentioned latte drinkers etc

Reactions: POW Hungry

skifree

A disciple of the blessed avi giraffe
Ski Pass
Jul 13, 1998
Middle Oz
@VSG how do you become intersting? Does that mean he's really a police person under cover with BOM?

Jellybeans

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Aug 24, 2015
Canberra
So now you have a question. And I have an agenda. The things you discover on Tuesday evenings.
I don't know if you realise, but here in the Weather forum, agendas of your kind are not very welcome. But I'm sure you realised that in your last experiment here 'When does the southerly arrive'.

Jellybeans

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Aug 24, 2015
Canberra
And the southerly thing was a damn fine idea that the self appointed weather gurus thought was beneath their expertise. Heaven forfend that information be presented in a simple fashion.
You seem to be a self appointed expert on a variety of things, including Vail, website design practicality, LAX, etc.

Jellybeans

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Aug 24, 2015
Canberra
No. I don't know what to do. Any hints?
Well then keep providing helpful suggestions, like creating a dumb site about 'When does the southerly arrive', even though you got plenty of answers, you are not satisfied. TBH perhaps your agenda is to try and amuse yourself. You are trying to play with me, but it ain't working.

Legs Akimbo

Grumblebum
Ski Pass
Jan 17, 2014
Coastal suburban boonies.
You seem to be a self appointed expert on a variety of things, including Vail, website design practicality, LAX, etc.
Well then keep providing helpful suggestions, like creating a dumb site about 'When does the southerly arrive', even though you got plenty of answers, you are not satisfied. TBH perhaps your agenda is to try and amuse yourself. You are trying to play with me, but it ain't working.
I think the word is "bitter".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass