Is anyone currently in INNSBRUCK?

XTREMO

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jul 9, 2000
Berlin
I need to ask a small favour! :evil:

I have ordered an item from an Innsbruck store that does not deliver outside of Austria. Its non-negotiable. Item must be picked up from the store.

I would be super appreciative if someone reliable could pick the item up for me and forward it to me in Berlin.

I would send you a prepaid UPS label in advance of the pick-up, that I'd ask you to print and stick onto the box when you've picked it up, and drop it at a UPS access point shop which is a couple of blocks from the store.

If you're able to help, please send me a PM :cheers:

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!!

XTREMO

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jul 9, 2000
Berlin
Thanks. Very helpful!

It's a Playstation 5 btw. Rare as hens teeth and impossibly difficult to buy at the moment. I got lucky at Mediamarkt but in Austria not Germany and for this item, they have a strict pick-up-in-store policy, to thwart scalpers I think.

XTREMO

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jul 9, 2000
Berlin
Situation resolved. I called a local UPS shop owner to discuss a suitable box for the journey and he ended up being a really nice guy. Asked him if he'd mind picking up the PS5 from the store for me and he was happy to oblige. Full service. Picked it up, packaged it, put my UPS label on, and dispatched it within an hour.

currawong

Old but not so Crusty
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley
Situation resolved. I called a local UPS shop owner to discuss a suitable box for the journey and he ended up being a really nice guy. Asked him if he'd mind picking up the PS5 from the store for me and he was happy to oblige. Full service. Picked it up, packaged it, put my UPS label on, and dispatched it within an hour.
@cold wombat will be disappointed

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

skimax

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jul 25, 2000
Melbourne Australia
Wow amazing !, Well done xtremo , how are you by the way ?

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass