Sold Jack wolfskin mountaineer 30L $50

Tanuki

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Sep 29, 2010
In excellent condition $65
_20171108_091903.JPG
DSC_7582.JPG

Redefining lightweight minimalism. We designed the MOUNTAINEER 30 with the weight-conscious purist in mind. This incredibly lightweight mountaineering rucksack weighs just 1115g with its back plate and only 875 g without it. This is all down to the extremely lightweight CROSS RIP 100D material and the stripped down, no-nonsense design. Technical features include packing and lashing options for essential alpine safety equipment: rope, helmet, skis, ice axe and trekking poles. The pack is also prepped to accept a hydration system. The FLEXCONTACT carry system delivers a body-hugging carry yet allows the full freedom of movement you need on the hill.

Features:
- Body-contact FLEXCONTACT carry system for optimal load control and freedom of movement
- Detachable waist belt
- Main compartment, lid compartment with document pocket, inner pocket (doubles as inner pouch for drinks bladder)
- Trekking pole, ski and ice axe lashing options
- Attachment for alpine safety equipment: rope, helmet, skis
- Side and internal compression straps
- Reflective detailing
- SOS set: signal whistle on chest strap, alpine distress signal and accident procedure information inside lid pocket
- Prepped to accept an on-board hydration system (tube duct and tube attachment)
- Main section: extremely lightweight, high tearstrength CROSS RIP 100D with reinforcement threads and lightweight, dense weave, waterproof coated WATERLOCK 210D
- Base: very dense weave, high tearstrength, abrasion resistant CHAINTEC 550D
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 + HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)

Specifications:
- Dimensions approx: 51 x 26/27 x 15 cm
- Material:Body 1: CROSS RIP 100D, 100% Polyamide; Bottom 1: CHAINTECH 550D, 100% polyester Frame: ALUMINUM 6061+HDPE/water repellent
- Weight approx: 1,115g
- Chest strap: yes
- Helmet holder: yes
- Gear loops: yes, various/Ski rack, among other things, stock aging, etc.
- Back system:JW-FLEXCONTACT ALPINISM CARRYING SYSTEM
- Separate bottom compartment: no
- Hydration system including: no
- Hydration system: Yes, up to max. 3 liters
- Adjustable back length: no
- Volume: 30 liters

Tanuki

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Sep 29, 2010
You are really cleaning things out!

Going to have any fun gear left?
Going totally minimalist. One bag to rule them all, one board to slay them all. Truth being that I'm once again embarking on a period as a stay at home Dad so income streams drying out for a while.

Tanuki

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Sep 29, 2010
Price drop, crazy sale, Friday bargain time $50

weerab

One of Us
Jul 13, 2009
Beautiful Altona Victoria
Hi Tanuki, I would like to buy it. I am in Altona but quite often venture over the bridge! I am retired so quite flexible. could also pick up at your place of work if that is more convenient. Otherwise, i'll do a bank transfer and you can post.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass