Japan 2010 - 2011 Trip Plans/Thoughts/Reviews Thread

ratherb@thesnow

Addicted
Jul 25, 2007
victoria
Japan 2011- 2012 Trip Plans/Thoughts/Reviews Thread

Been researching a bit more info for the forthcoming trip and although I have seen the place mention in this thread numerous times I had never given any thought to doing a day trip over to Kiroro until today, now i think back and seem to remember GN and other post TR on the place. A bit of a quick search on the web and it looks quite achievable to hire a car and head over there for the day.

Seeing as this thread is so long, i may have missed the relevant info on Kiroro but is it similar in that it gets snow in the same weather patens as Niseko? I know that people have mention that Rusutsu sometimes can get snow when Niseko doesn't even thought its only a short distance away.

Any advice on Kiroro welcome.

Sandy

Dark Sith Lord of the Pool Room
Ski Pass
Jan 1, 1998
Yokohama, Japan, Melb. Expat.
ratherb@thesnow said:
Been researching a bit more info for the forthcoming trip and although I have seen the place mention in this thread numerous times I had never given any thought to doing a day trip over to Kiroro until today, now i think back and seem to remember GN and other post TR on the place. A bit of a quick search on the web and it looks quite achievable to hire a car and head over there for the day.

Seeing as this thread is so long, i may have missed the relevant info on Kiroro but is it similar in that it gets snow in the same weather patens as Niseko? I know that people have mention that Rusutsu sometimes can get snow when Niseko doesn't even thought its only a short distance away.

Any advice on Kiroro welcome.

################ this is the 2010 - 2011 thread. You want the 2011 - 2012 thread ###################

doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass