1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Skis Karhu Spires for sale T1 Terminators in 29.5 Mondo also

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Moondog55, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

OK I am admitting defeat before I kill myself falling over.
    These are brand new but with S/H HammerHead bindings bought right here on the forum last year. Set up for a size 29/30 Terminator boot [ also for sale] My inner ear infection and consequential balance problem doesn't seem likely to fix any time soon so these are ready to go. Currently in Geelong but arrangements can be made to meet in Melbourne or at Falls Creek or something.
    With the binding mounted I am $470- in the hole. I think $350- plus shipping is fair
    186cm. Mounted the end of last season and stored since. Unskied and need a new happy home
    I'd like $300- for the boots but negotiable. Boots have about 100 hours on them as I went and bought T-2s for the better touring. Boots here at home but the skis are still in storage

2. skifree

skifree Sort of old & definitely grey Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

Any reason you selected Ski rather than Telemark as the Thread Title tag @Ziggy

Just being nosey / curious.

3. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

Well I guess because Telemark is a sub-set of ski and I try hard not to be prejudiced

skifree and Rick Ross Da Boss like this.
  4. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

Pix of the boots in question

Attached Files:

5. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

If you have big feet these may not fit, although labled 29.5 Mondo and the shells are big the inners are marked 10 & a 1/2.
    Although that said I normally wear an 11 and these are OK for me with my thick socks