Question Lake mountain

Yosh

First Runs
Jul 13, 2019
Hey guys. Just a quick one. My family of 2 school aged children and I are planning our first trip ever to see the snow tomorrow to lake mountain. We have no idea what to expect, especially with the weather. Can anyone please tell me is it worth taking them tomorrow ( Sunday 14th July) with the weather forecast as it is atm?

teckel

"I'm not a cat"
Ski Pass
Oct 16, 2004
Narbethong, Vic
www.mysticmountainsskihire.com.au
Hey guys. Just a quick one. My family of 2 school aged children and I are planning our first trip ever to see the snow tomorrow to lake mountain. We have no idea what to expect, especially with the weather. Can anyone please tell me is it worth taking them tomorrow ( Sunday 14th July) with the weather forecast as it is atm?
Most definitely! Although you'll probably need to hire chains if you have a 2WD. There should be a nice fresh layer of snow making the place spectacularly beautiful. Just make sure you stop at the ski hire on the left in Narbethong to hire all your gear (Mystic Mountains Ski Hire). It's the cheapest. And the best. And get 15% off if you book your gear online before 4pm today.

{- Edit by Admin. In case you hadn't noted teckel is the owner of the shop she recommends. Nothing wrong with that, make sure you say hi to her if you stop there -}

Last edited by a moderator:

Yosh

First Runs
Jul 13, 2019
Sounds amazing! Thank you ill look up Narbethong now! You're awesome we appreciate it!

Reactions: teckel

qwill

not in the bunker
Ski Pass
Jun 18, 2010
queensland
Most definitely! Although you'll probably need to hire chains if you have a 2WD. There should be a nice fresh layer of snow making the place spectacularly beautiful. Just make sure you stop at the ski hire on the left in Narbethong to hire all your gear (Mystic Mountains Ski Hire). It's the cheapest. And the best. And get 15% off if you book your gear online before 4pm today.
Lol subtle

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass