LF: Snow photographers

xuěboarder

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 23, 2016
Mods, not sure where this best belongs so feel free to move as appropriate.

Hiya all,
Looking to spruce up the walls on my apartment. Specifically, I am looking for photos / photographers with vertical orientation prints of AU Alps in both sunrise and sunset. A few points:
- prefer no infrastructure, perhaps with the exception of huts if they're not a main feature
- lighting is important, I am specifically going for a 3-piece set which follows the position of the sun throughout the day.
- I've checkout out Harro and @POW Hungry (who will be providing my daytime piece) so any others are appreciated.

Churs

Reactions: POW Hungry

xuěboarder

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 23, 2016
Nice one @xuěboarder
When you say 3-piece are you looking for a 'Tryptic' piece? 3 framed prints hung to occupy one wallspace?
Correct.
Was going for this one as the centre pic, with a dawn and dusk either side:
Screenshot_20210728-183537_Instagram.jpg

A mate also suggested the same idea with low autumn, peak winter and late spring which I dont mind either.

Reactions: POW Hungry

Wheres Walle

Addicted
Aug 28, 2016
Hey @xuěboarder.. if you're after some rugged Main Range, sunset type shots i've got a couple that i'm just about to release from this winter. If you PM me your email can send you the print info and the selections :)

Reactions: Chaeron
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

POW Hungry

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
May 28, 2000
Eastern Burbs of Sydney
Vertical orientation of alpenglow could be a hard one to find because these tend to work better in pano format IMO.
Since you asked. haha
Currently hanging in someone's lounge room in Tyrolean Village, too: https://www.tysonmillar.com/snowy-mountains-artwork-by-tyson-millar/carruthers-alpen-glow
1627619389423.png

Correct.
Was going for this one as the centre pic, with a dawn and dusk either side:
Screenshot_20210728-183537_Instagram.jpg

A mate also suggested the same idea with low autumn, peak winter and late spring which I dont mind either.
Looks amazing in large format.

Reactions: hooha and Kletterer

telecrag

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Oct 12, 2007
Robbie Duncan may have something, find him at No Bad Days gallery next to Rokkitts.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass