1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Car Pool Lift to Buller 16th/17th August

Discussion in 'Mt Buller' started by K@os, Aug 4, 2014.

1. K@os

K@os A Local

Hey All,

I'll be in Melbourne for work from the night of the 15th and am hoping to get a weekend of boarding in. If anyone is heading up that weekend with room in the car, I'd be eternally grateful for a lift. Happy to split costs. Aim is to get 2 days in, so if you are heading up both days, or staying the weekend that would be ideal.

Buller is the only main resort I haven't been to, so pretty keen to see it while conditions are good :)

2. travelislife

travelislife One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

I may be heading up Friday morning with spare seats so might be able to help out. Not sure if will have any space coming back on Sunday yet though. Staying off mountain in Sawmill.

3. K@os

K@os A Local

Hey Mate - unfortunately I don't land in Melbourne until 17:30 Friday :(

Thanks for the offer though! If you end up leaving later, let me know. I can always bus it back home if there is no room back on the return