1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Linking seperately booked flights?

Discussion in 'Flights' started by LDJ, Oct 25, 2019.

1. LDJ

LDJ One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

Anyone have any experience in linking separately booked flights on the same airline? For some crazy reason on Lufthanza's website if I book LJU to MAN (Change in FRA) as 1 flight it is coming up as like 1300 Euros (2 people) for a specific flight. If I book LJU to FRA and then FRA to MAN as separate flights but for the same flight times it costs 500 Euro (2 people) ???? There is a 1 hour time frame to get off one plane and onto the other in FRA which should be okay I think. Any idea if I can book separately but then either link them after by contacting Lufthanza or link them at the airport so the luggage goes straight onto other plane? Thought I would see if anyone had done anything similar.

2. chicski

chicski A Local Ski Pass: Gold

Qantas will link them but you still have to collect luggage. They’ll also link people booked on separate tickets but flying together. Helpful for flight changes.

LDJ likes this.