1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question List of publicly available on-snow Perisher accommodation?

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by Regan, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Regan

Regan First Runs

Hey guys,

My partner and I have just finished our 2nd visit to Valhalla - loved it just as much as the first time! Previously we have stayed on snow only at the Eiger Chalet (once), and all other places have been in Jindabyne.

Now we’re starting to get hooked with being so close to the snow! Is there a list anyone can share of all the publicly available locations on-snow at Perisher? I’m keen to start looking in for next year. I would also be interested in any of the Clubs that require membership, though membership is available to anyone :)

Thanks in advance for your help. Fingers crossed 2020 is going to be just as good!

Cheers,

Regan

Kopite likes this.
  2. Fandango

Fandango Addicted

This site may help? Probably won't be any rates for next year yet but it's a starting point: https://www.perisher.com.au/accommo...region=10&nights=2&arrive=2019-10-21&type=all