Bug Report Live cams not working for me

Hot Diggity

Hard Yards
May 2, 2014
Hi @Richard

The live cams are not working for me. I see the still image and when I click to play I get an error "www.youtube-nocookie.com refused to connect" Using Chrome. The 360 cam at Lake Mountain works. Is this a fault at my end or yours? Surely someone else would have posted something?

Cheers

teckel

"I'm not a cat"
Ski Pass
Oct 16, 2004
Narbethong, Vic
www.mysticmountainsskihire.com.au
Hi @Richard

The live cams are not working for me. I see the still image and when I click to play I get an error "www.youtube-nocookie.com refused to connect" Using Chrome. The 360 cam at Lake Mountain works. Is this a fault at my end or yours? Surely someone else would have posted something?

Cheers
The 360 cam at LM is not working. It got turned off a few days ago. Can't have people enjoying the snow vicariously! Date on LM cam is 17th August.

Hot Diggity

Hard Yards
May 2, 2014
ok 2 things. Every other device I have used has worked so not sure what is happening there. Software is updated etc.

I can't seem to delete the original post so here is a follow up question ...

Bourke Street Live cam. This is on youtube and every time I look it has a different address. Is this why it is not on the cams page here? Otherwise can we get it put on?

Cheers

Richard

Maintenance Dept
Administrator
Mar 14, 1995
Newcastle
Hi @Richard

Cheers

Which live cam was that? Exactly?

FYI
The YouTube live cams will run on a consistent youtube URL for as long as the connection from the resort to youtube remains unbroken - if the camera stops or there is a network outage, the stream gets restarted on a new URL - its a PIA to keep up with, but it's also a PIA for the resorts as there is no automating the change in URL on their websites either - so they tend to keep them reliable.

Reactions: Chaeron
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass