Long term Thredbo ski lockers

cervelo

First Runs
Aug 17, 2001
sydney
Staying in Jindy this season for 5 weeks, and due to car size restrictions, would like to try and avoid ferrying the skis up and back every day.

Does anyone know about some good "long term" lockers available in Thredbo?

Thredbo's website offers locker rates up to 7 days ($38), I'm wondering if there is anything else to consider?

wangster

A Local
Oct 24, 2008
I'm pretty sure you can get a locker for the season as well, it may work out cheaper than 5 weekly hires. Just go into Thredbo Sports in Friday Flat (or VT) and ask. I don't think there's much else to consider.

Snow Blowey

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jan 7, 2004
Dubbo NSW
Just buy a bigger car.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

sastrugi

I Can't Explain
Ski Pass
Jul 5, 2001
Taungurung Country
Lodge lockers are usually being exploited by members as it is. We had members trying to hide skis in roof cavities, under the stairs etc so they didn't have to pay for a locker... and our annual locker rate is still $5 per year, titearses
rolleyes.gif

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
sastrugi said:
Lodge lockers are usually being exploited by members as it is. We had members trying to hide skis in roof cavities, under the stairs etc so they didn't have to pay for a locker... and our annual locker rate is still $5 per year, titearses
rolleyes.gif
Surely you jest!
shocked.gif

Having such a provision made at the nominal cost of $5 a year they should be appreciative - not try and hide the gear! I am speechless!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass