Question Looking for a chalet person for Mt Beauty / Tawonga South.

Cherie07

First Runs
May 3, 2022
We've got a house in Tawonga South (adjacent mt beauty and near Falls Creek and Hotham ski fields). We're after an awesome person who can live in the adjacent (spacious, warm, awesome) private sleepout and manage the house for us (3.5 bedrooms, 3 bathroom) so we can short term rent it. The deal is essentially free accommo for hosting/cleaning duties at change over. Essentially about a good day's work per week. The broadband is good, the views are great.

Looking for someone fun, trustworthy, reliable with great attention to detail. This could potentially be extended beyond the ski season.

Seth

I am figure skating
Ski Pass
Jun 6, 2000
The Higher Ground
I can imagine this position will be tricky to fill.

it's a decent deal but tough for a winter season employee to ensure they are around at the changeover times given they'd have another job or be up on the hill themselves.

Reactions: Cherie07

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne

it's a decent deal but tough for a winter season employee to ensure they are around at the changeover times given they'd have another job or be up on the hill themselves.

If I didn't have my family to consider I'd probably jump at this - but that's the benefits of a WFH office based gig with no fixed hours, just outcomes.

Reactions: Cherie07 and Seth

currawong

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley

but could suit someone working part time off the hill. lots of jobs are not full-time

Reactions: Cherie07
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Cherie07

First Runs
May 3, 2022
Thanks everyone. We found someone!! And they are perfect. Wondering if ski forum has though of having an employment section? It may be really helpful to connect to the right people faster.

Reactions: Seth
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass