Looking for a pet sitter

ashlee.h

First Runs
Aug 17, 2021
Hi there!

My partner and I are heading up to Falls this weekend and staying in Mount Beauty.
We are really hoping to bring our dog up but are struggling to find someone to care for him while we're out on the mountain.
He's a 5 month old Dalmatian, super friendly and energetic - also loves kids.
We tried with LD Pet care, she can't take him as he is not neutered and she's currently looking after a female who isn't spayed. We are staying from 21/08 until 31/08 and are looking at having him minded for 5 days maximum (weather dependant), ideally it would be every second day or so and we are of course willing to pay for someone's time.
If we could be pointed in the right way it would be really appreciated!

Thanks

currawong

Old but not so Crusty
Ski Pass
Sep 17, 2003
Kiewa Valley
Hi there!

My partner and I are heading up to Falls this weekend and staying in Mount Beauty.
We are really hoping to bring our dog up but are struggling to find someone to care for him while we're out on the mountain.
He's a 5 month old Dalmatian, super friendly and energetic - also loves kids.
We tried with LD Pet care, she can't take him as he is not neutered and she's currently looking after a female who isn't spayed. We are staying from 21/08 until 31/08 and are looking at having him minded for 5 days maximum (weather dependant), ideally it would be every second day or so and we are of course willing to pay for someone's time.
If we could be pointed in the right way it would be really appreciated!

Thanks
LD would have been my suggestion. She's great.

I'm not in a position to help with an energetic young dog sorry. Good luck.

Reactions: ashlee.h
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass