1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW WEATHERZONE FOLK

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Advice needed Looking for bootfitters in Brisbane or Gold Coast

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by byronskibunny, Jul 14, 2019 at 7:28 PM.

1. byronskibunny

byronskibunny First Runs

As the title says, any recommendations? Preferably Gold Coast as I'm in Byron but willing to travel to Brissy to get a good pair of boots with footbeds. My last pair of Head boots has weirdly starting loosing chunks of the plastic outer so I'm looking for a new pair before I head down to Perisher in August. If nothing around these areas, would it be better to wait until I get to either Canberra or Jindabyne instead?

2. chicski

chicski A Local Ski Pass: Gold

Bought my first boots from these guys. Recommend

https://www.snowcentral.com.au/

Though if you bought in Jindy you could get tweaks if needed. Depends how long you’re down for.

3. brett gordon

brett gordon Hard Yards Ski Pass: Gold

4. Harper11

Harper11 Part of the Furniture Ski Pass: Gold

5. DPS Driver

DPS Driver One of Us

Snowbiz and Snow Central are your only options. There is a Snowbiz on the Gold Coast at Southport. I don't know the guys in that store but do know the owners. Give Dave a call in the Snowbiz Brisbane store and ask who his best boot fitter is on the Gold Coast.