Advice needed Looking for people in the ski lodge industry

Shash

First Runs
Apr 9, 2021
Melbourne
Hi I am looking for folks running ski lodges - or working at one.
I just want to ask you a few questions about your business, a 10 minute phone call and in return I will send you an Amazon gift card for your time.

It would be really helpful for me for starting my business.

Thank you

Reactions: crackson

teckel

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Oct 16, 2004
Narbethong, Vic
www.mysticmountainsskihire.com.au
Nope. I'm not affiliated with any ski resorts btw.
Shash, don't worry about it.
Over the years there's been a number of dodgy characters come into this forum, which is why there are skeptics among us. Clearly, you're not one, but that doesn't stop people wondering.
Join in the rest of the forum - we're a great bunch of people - well, most of us anyway ;)

Shash

First Runs
Apr 9, 2021
Melbourne
Shash, don't worry about it.
Over the years there's been a number of dodgy characters come into this forum, which is why there are skeptics among us. Clearly, you're not one, but that doesn't stop people wondering.
Join in the rest of the forum - we're a great bunch of people - well, most of us anyway ;)

Ah yes I was expecting that. So I went around tellling people I'll send them a giftcard so I don't come across as wasting their time.

Reactions: teckel

Moondog55

One of Us
Ski Pass
Mar 3, 2014
I haven't worked in a lodge for a couple of decades but maybe I can help if you're serious. But I prefer email as I'm more than a little deaf these days. I'm a cook/chef but did also do front of house sometimes.

Reactions: teckel
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Shash

First Runs
Apr 9, 2021
Melbourne
I haven't worked in a lodge for a couple of decades but maybe I can help if you're serious. But I prefer email as I'm more than a little deaf these days. I'm a cook/chef but did also do front of house sometimes.

Hey I appreciate that but I've finished my research.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass