Lost Snowboard - HELP!

Haxor

Hard Yards
May 30, 2006
Melbourne
OK, I know it's a longshot, but maybe someone saw a flying snowboard.
frown.gif

My 13 yr old son rides with the TSC crew at Mt Buller. This year we decided to let him go fulltime to build on his riding skills.

Unfortunately this morning he lost his snowboard, this is how it happenned.

The TSC house is just outside Merrijig on the Mansfield side. When they crew were loading up the Landcruiser they strapped his board to the roof racks and took off for Mt Buller. When they got to the carpark, no snowboard. Apparently someone forgot to secure the straps to the board and it must have flown off between the house and the carpark.

He is now a very upset 13 yr old.

So if anyone saw or found a snowboard on the road between Merrijig and Mt Buller carpark can you please let me know.

It is a 145 2009 K2 World Wide Weapon (WWW) with white Burton Mission bindings

WWW-Rocker-Swaps-735596.jpg

It's like the white deck second from the left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haxor

Hard Yards
May 30, 2006
Melbourne
Thanks LTB. Much appreciated. If it doesen't turn up by the weekend looks like it's going to be a trip to 'Ballistyx' and beg Steve for a good discount.
smile.gif

Haxor

Hard Yards
May 30, 2006
Melbourne
Woo Hoo!! Just got a call from my son and a local farmer returned his snowboard about an hour ago. He found it on the side of the road just near the main road going in to Merrijig.

Thanks for the support.

EMERGENCY OVER!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Haxor

Hard Yards
May 30, 2006
Melbourne
He said that it wasn't busted up at all. It must have flew on to the grass verge.

However, he did mention it needed a good wax. So I told him to get out the iron and get cracking.
smile.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass