Clothing Mont XL Male Tempest weatherproof jacket & entry level over pants Male XL.$50.00 the lot incl. postage.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
I have upgraded my Gore-Tex type jacket and weather proof pants to new MONT gear.

The old MONT TEMPEST jacket is blue in colour , suitable for a tall and broad active outdoors man . I am 187 cms tall and weigh 95 kgs. The main jacket zip has issues but if you take it to FINN INDUSTRIES in Northern Suburbs of Melb. Janni will be able to fix it.
The jacket is ideal for Bushwalking in windy and / or wet weather as well as XC ski touring/white season mountaineering etc..
It has served me well and is the classic mid thigh length design with many useful pockets as seen on the new model MONT TEMPEST Jacket.
It still keeps the weather out and in my many trip reports I have often been seen in this pants and jacket combination in some really foul weather.
:-0
The entry level Blizzard brand black over pants are water proof and wind proof with a liner layer . The waist elastic has almost run its course. The sides have long zips which allow them to put on or removed over boots of many sorts.
I have been using Ski braces to hold them up and that works well.
Considering how many winters and summers in poor weather I have used these items of attire, they are in good condition. They might need a wash and a respray with silicone or some such water repellent agent.

I will say the price $50.00 for the lot , including postage( i.e. Postage is estimated at $15.00)
sold as is.
Photos are coming soon.

Last edited:

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
Photos.There is some wear and tear but the garments are still wind and water proof .I will leave this ad. up for a few more weeks and then if it does n't sell then it is all going to the OP SHOP!
_SAM9995.JPG
_SAM9996.JPG

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass