MSC BC Advisory Fundraiser / Help us help you...

Hey there good people of the steep, deep and free. This is happening folks. We are doing a merchandise run. Funds from this go directly into running our Australian Backcountry Travel Advisory 2018, you know the platform... the one stop shop for all the guff, and a little froth on the snow conditions. Not just 5cm here, 20cm there... we report stability, or lack of it (read avalanche), rime, rain, hoar. So dig deeper than a D4 crown wall and help us help you and show the love for our patrollers, their dawn starts, deep pits and screaming barfies with plush hoodies, sweats and other suitable attire.
Already a member? Use your discount code! Or join and just pay shipping...

That's all for now, thanks for your time... catch you out there. (enquiries? through the site thanks)

http://mountainsportscollective.org/shop-merchandise

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 5.01.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 5.01.05 PM.png
    190 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 5.15.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 5.15.58 PM.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 4.59.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 4.59.43 PM.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 26
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
@piolet it's going to be amazing for you. Assuming you roll the newly purchased items in some carpark muck to project your seasoned dirtbagness as a starter, then match that with the deep sense of altruistic fervour from within and your going to be seething with BCsteez. So much so that you can get some spritely young punk to carry half your kit, just so you can gesticulate and froth about some benign hazard across the valley... and we all know that BC cred is all about carpark swag anyway, nothing to do with what happens on the hill, or god forbid... wearing an overnight pack. Too good to be true? Buy one and find out!

I had wanted to do gaiters and legionary style Safari Cap but the crew said: Meh, nah bra...

climberman

CloudRide1000 Legend
Ski Pass
Jul 24, 2000
the sunny illawarra
Yo @climberman! Do you drink Red Bull in a mug bra? Quietly, I like my Turmenric Almond Mylk Latte in a disposable cup...

Sorry, no mug. Engraved and personalised hip flask we can arrange,name your price.

This ski.com.au forum thing can be quite a cathartic outlet for my sociological cynicism. Dangerous...
LOL
I might be tempted on the hip flask!

nfip

Cold 'n Rusty
Ski Pass
Jul 24, 2006
Yuin Country
Yo @climberman! Do you drink Red Bull in a mug bra? Quietly, I like my Turmenric Almond Mylk Latte in a re-useable cup...

Sorry, no mug. Engraved and personalised hip flask we can arrange,name your price.

This ski.com.au forum thing can be quite a cathartic outlet for my sociological cynicism. Dangerous...

fixed the typo for you SS ^ ;)
ordered mine hoody last week.
dog will love sleeping on it for a few nights to achieve necessary dirtbag steeze.
( oh and welcome to the black hole !)

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
May 18, 2018
I like this guy but being such a grab n run I guy I cannot work out that sizing chart and only the apprentice owns a tape measure.

I have some L stuff and some M stuff so what size is that.

Chaeron

Ski-Hike-Blade-Bike-Kayak
Ski Pass
Jun 24, 2014
Dandenong Ranges
Yo @climberman! Do you drink Red Bull in a mug bra? Quietly, I like my Turmenric Almond Mylk Latte in a disposable cup...

Sucked in. Hotel California has nothing on it - just wait till you get decently trolled...

Spiersy

One of Us
Apr 11, 2009
NSW

Careful with that schtick bra:

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using