Trip Report Mt. Buffalo.AFL long weekend. 2017.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
I went up the Big walk on the Grand final day with two other chaps and with a car shuttle we did not have to slog it back down the hill. The other two blokes got to watch the pagan ritual on the box and all , since we got back to Myrtleford by about 1445.
There was not enough snow up there on the Sunday at Cresta to ski but a trip to the Horn summit is always scenic and the last of the spring snow up there made for good photos in clear weather.
c9b001-023.jpg

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Mr. T should be seeking an appointment to Parks Vic....
He should be steering the organisation with some smart policy and management initiatives .....

He already has marketing in hand....and should be rewarded with a permanent posting.

Mr T may have some ideas in regard to fees for overnighting on Mt Buffalo...

Nice pictures Mr T....you certainly have conveyed the unusual appearance of Mt Buffalo ...as you have said many a time ...it's very unique up on the little plateau....

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
Mr. T should be seeking an appointment to Parks Vic....
He should be steering the organisation with some smart policy and management initiatives .....

He already has marketing in hand....and should be rewarded with a permanent posting.

Mr T may have some ideas in regard to fees for overnighting on Mt Buffalo...

Nice pictures Mr T....you certainly have conveyed the unusual appearance of Mt Buffalo ...as you have said many a time ...it's very unique up on the little plateau....
PV don't have money to maintain what they already have i.e Mt. Buffalo for instance, let alone hire a voice of reason, fresh ideas, passion and enthusiasm to add good suggestions and promote what is already contained within their jurisdiction .

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass