Question Mt Buller - How does the negative Covid test work?

muntcup

First Runs
Jul 28, 2021
Hi,

Does anyone know how the negative covid-19 test requirement actually works?

I’m getting tested a day before I leave and I’m crossing my fingers hoping the results come in time.
Do they just check the SMS on your phone? Call the Pathology clinic?

Thanks.

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Hi,

Does anyone know how the negative covid-19 test requirement actually works?

I’m getting tested a day before I leave and I’m crossing my fingers hoping the results come in time.
Do they just check the SMS on your phone? Call the Pathology clinic?

Thanks.
You show the negative test SMS.

Reactions: JuLe

Alexg1687

Hard Yards
Jul 22, 2018
Ours came within about 18 hours. 4 people in our car, showed each phone to the attendant at the gate. No issues.

A savvy 16 year old yesterday took great joy in showing me how easy it was to fake one of the text messages. Makes me wonder whether people are actually doing that...

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Ours came within about 18 hours. 4 people in our car, showed each phone to the attendant at the gate. No issues.

A savvy 16 year old yesterday took great joy in showing me how easy it was to fake one of the text messages. Makes me wonder whether people are actually doing that...
Absolutely they are (or were).

Bedeb

Early Days
Jul 22, 2021
Milton

I bet they are!!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass