Mt Buller Resort Entry Purchase Issues

PizzaWhenFrenchFry

Hard Yards
Jan 15, 2020
Good evening!

I've been attempting to purchase resort entry but for some reason, the link to allocate the permit into the checkout-cart is broken OR is there a cap on how many resort entry permits are issued per day and is this the reason why I cannot select the permit for the specified date?

Following the snowfalls this weekend, my mate and I were wishing to go up tomorrow morning.. could there also be a policy that I am not aware of where I must purchase the resort entry permit well in advance as opposed to our last minute decision to head up?

Your advice would be much appreciated, cheers!

almontyrat

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 16, 2005
Wesley Vale, Tasmania
Good evening!

I've been attempting to purchase resort entry but for some reason, the link to allocate the permit into the checkout-cart is broken OR is there a cap on how many resort entry permits are issued per day and is this the reason why I cannot select the permit for the specified date?

Following the snowfalls this weekend, my mate and I were wishing to go up tomorrow morning.. could there also be a policy that I am not aware of where I must purchase the resort entry permit well in advance as opposed to our last minute decision to head up?

Your advice would be much appreciated, cheers!
Which browser are you using? I find that miccysofts new version of edge is not supported by all sorts of websites and shopping carts etc. Maybe try again using firefox or chrome.

PizzaWhenFrenchFry

Hard Yards
Jan 15, 2020
that's really strange.. i've tried to purchase on both firefox and chrome and the links do nothing. Might fire up the mac which hasn't been in use for quite some time and see if that works.

Reactions: almontyrat

almontyrat

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 16, 2005
Wesley Vale, Tasmania
Just tried with chrome and yep it let me put a pass for tomorrow in my cart and then I clicked on the popup window to go through to checkout. Didn't set up an account or pay obviously as I am in Tassie so no chance of skiing Buller tomorrow. Do you get a popup window? If not you may have a popup blocker that is stopping the process.

Reactions: PizzaWhenFrenchFry

PizzaWhenFrenchFry

Hard Yards
Jan 15, 2020
Just tried with chrome and yep it let me put a pass for tomorrow in my cart and then I clicked on the popup window to go through to checkout. Didn't set up an account or pay obviously as I am in Tassie so no chance of skiing Buller tomorrow. Do you get a popup window? If not you may have a popup blocker that is stopping the process.
Ahhh! It was my pesky ad-blocker causing me trouble - thanks for helping solve my issue!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Learn how membership works on these forums
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass