Mt. Buller Sports - opening time? (Horse Hill)

NeoSamurai

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 22, 2002
If I retrace my steps I can probably find it.
Want to head up to MB early tomorrow and am trying to find when Buller Sports at Horse Hill opens. I've checked the websites, I've tried calling and messaging but no luck. I need to kit out a first timer and get them to a lesson - but I don't want to book/pay for a 9:00am lesson if we can't make it in time. (re. early morning rentals)

wolly

One of Us
May 29, 2002
near the snow
Want to head up to MB early tomorrow and am trying to find when Buller Sports at Horse Hill opens. I've checked the websites, I've tried calling and messaging but no luck. I need to kit out a first timer and get them to a lesson - but I don't want to book/pay for a 9:00am lesson if we can't make it in time. (re. early morning rentals)
Maybe hire off mountain... Merrijig Motor inn

Reactions: NeoSamurai

travelislife

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 9, 2008
Melbourne
It’s actually a joke how late it opens in peak season on Saturdays. There is usually a queue 20-30 deep waiting for it to open on a Saturday morning.

Recommend hiring off mountain if you can.

Reactions: NeoSamurai

NeoSamurai

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 22, 2002
If I retrace my steps I can probably find it.
As work is not that exciting and I am living vicariously through others.... Did your guests make their 9am??
Yes - but only as we'd got the skis at Pullins at 7:00am. Buller Sports (Central) didn't even open until after 8:30am - unlikely she would have made the 9:00am lesson hiring through them.

Last edited:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass