1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Advice needed Need help with Accom up at Falls,

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by double_J, Jun 24, 2014.

1. double_J

double_J Hard Yards

Hi guys,

New to the forums so bare with the greenhorn style posting, (apologise in advance),

Been a Falls Creek attendee as much as i can since my first trip in 98 but now is the time to do the family thing and take the Misus & Lad and my Mate and his family,
    So we are looking for suggestions for a good self contained 3 bed apartment up high, Hopefully near the bowl or in through the streets leading from the bowl to the Man or above that area,

We have 2 couples and 4 kids in total and are looking for a nice place to stay, We would like to keep the costs down as well,

Please advise, we'd love to hear your thoughts.

Double J :)

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates One of Us

I would suggest Snowski (at village bowl) - cheap and cheerful otherwise Les Chalets (at bottom of Falls Express) or Attunga. All depends upon what you want - basic or comfort + pool/spa/restaurant.

3. Crystal

Crystal Sand skier extraordinaire Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

Snowski also..... we have stayed there many times with kids

4. double_J

double_J Hard Yards

ok Thanks guys, its funny you know, I had already talked to Shane at snow ski and got prices, and have actually stayed there before, We will more than likely stay there, I was just wondering if there were any other picks for exactly the same sort of set up. Thanks a heap for the advice, Snow ski it is, At least its not far from friers for a bite or a beer, And Eagle to head up.:)

5. Karicta

Karicta A Local Ski Pass: Gold