Olympic - Open 12/07/2007

Mattus

First Runs
Jun 25, 2002
Wollongong
pb website -

Olympic T-bar has made its season debut! Fantastic news for this time of the season in Perisher Blue. It is expected to operate tomorrow which means you will be able to access 100% of lifts and terrain.

LiL_Gnome

First Runs
Oct 8, 2006
Sydney
Visit site
Mattus said:
pb website -

Olympic T-bar has made its season debut! Fantastic news for this time of the season in Perisher Blue. It is expected to operate tomorrow which means you will be able to access 100% of lifts and terrain.

hey olympic was open today it just wasnt announced

Last edited by a moderator:

Skimanaaron

First Runs
Mar 12, 2007
Brisbane
biggrin.gif

SimonInAustralia

First Runs
Jul 1, 2007
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Probably through the trees down to the road from the top of the t-bar beside Parachute, maybe the one or two turns on Kamakazie, out wide to the road on Eyre, first tracks on a fresh day down Towers.

Most of what is there doesn't really excite me much anymore after 7 years of riding it every weekend in the winter. Nothing is steep and long enough for what I want.

Mar 21, 2002
Orange
Wodonga Josh said:
Wow mougully. Is this the reason its black more than the pitch? Ive never seen it groomed much.

The top section is quite steep. The photos don't show it very well. It flattens out fairly quickly though

scottski

A Local
Ski Pass
Sep 7, 2004
Homebush NSW
The moguls are all wrong as too many people traverse across it at very shallow angles. It has become deeply rutted. We need a few of us to go up and ski the bumps in properly.

Skied it four times on Sunday. It is best if you take the top three turns on top of the moguls and cut directly across the ruts.

Tonester

Lift Line Nazi
Ski Pass
Jul 6, 2001
Sydney
It's even better if you hike up the little hill in front of the top of the t-bar. It's way better than the drop in point most people use. (Am I going to regret saying that, I wonder????)

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass