1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Clothing Outdoor reserach Latitude mitten shell

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Moondog55, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

As I am not headed to Alaska I am not going to need all the extreme cold weather gear I have accumulated. So help me destash by purchasing this bit of surplus gear.
    The Latitude are a good compromise shell for Australian snow conditions. waterproof and reasonably breathable
    I have had these for a while but they haven't been used in a few years. labled as an XL but on the smaller side, just enough room inside for a pair of reasonable soft-shell gloves or thicker Windstopper gloves.

The replacement for these was the Mt Baker shell mitten
    http://www.bogong.com.au/outdoor-clothi ... tts-1.html
    Asking $65- posted. OBO
    I will be posting more stuff over the next few days as I find gear that won't get used now. Some bargains to be had I am sure.
    As always PM me if you need more information or have any other questions

Attached Files:

2. silva

silva One of Us

Are these the old style ones which come with a fleece mitt insert and Velcro patches on the inside to attach the insert?

3. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

Came with a fleece soft shell glove and no velcro; but the inserts are not included as they are worn out. I seldom used the shell