1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Panorama Heliskiing

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Monsta, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Monsta

Monsta Hard Yards

Anyone been heliskiing out of Panorama in recent years?

Have the opportunity for a day or two next month and have the option of flying at Panorama or Revelstoke. Revelstoke comes highly recommended but I don't know anything about the operation at Panorama (RK Heliski).

Anyone been and got a view on it? Main reason for asking is it's about $200/day cheaper than Revie so I could almost sneak in an extra day on budget.

2. Clarissa Amaro

Clarissa Amaro First Runs

RK Heliski is an excellent option! I have been out with them a couple of times over the last few years and was always impressed. They have a huge amount of terrain and some of the highest heli landings in North America which means that the snow quality is consistently light and that down days are very rare. The company has been around for nearly 50 years and you are in great hands with their guides, who are highly experienced and a lot of fun. The views are also breathtaking. The Purcell Mountains are a stunningly beautiful part of British Columbia to visit.

Monsta likes this.