1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW REGISTRATIONS

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Parking on mountain while staying at a lodge...

Discussion in 'Hotham & Dinner Plain' started by Young Angus, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Young Angus

Young Angus Early Days

Just wondering how parking works when I'm staying at a lodge on mountain at Hotham. Do I just pay for one lot of resort entry then go to long term parking and can leave it there for the whole time I'm there till I leave or do I have to pay for each day I'm in long term?

I'm coming up next weekend...I sure hope that warm rain forecast changes to something colder with snow or it might suck a little bit :(

2. currawong

currawong Old but not so Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

You pay for all the days (24 hr periods) that you will be there. The fee is to cover resort facilities in general, not just parking. You need to buy online before you get there, there is no ticket box.

Young Angus likes this.
  3. Young Angus

Young Angus Early Days

Ahh okay cheers for that, I guess that's something I can do online on a phone isn't it, like everything these days :)

4. Rick Ross Da Boss

Rick Ross Da Boss One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

Yep there’s an app for that :thumbs:

5. currawong

currawong Old but not so Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

yep. on your phone. If you are going to go over at the end, easy to buy the extra day on the phone

6. nezumi

nezumi One of Us

Depending where the lodge is and how long you are staying, on the first day you can park in the day parking area while you ski etc, then unload your gear into the lodge once it is available for you and shift the car to overnight parking. Repeat in reverse on the day you leave - get the car early, check out and chuck everything into the car, ski/snowboard for the day, then get changed for the drive home.

currawong likes this.
  7. Young Angus

Young Angus Early Days

Good advice cheers, staying at Swindlers