1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Peak Festival home page photo

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by GlenH, Mar 29, 2016.

1. GlenH

GlenH One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

2. Fandango

Fandango Addicted

Taken at the back of Blue Cow I reckon (top of Summit?), looking out to the main range. Perspectives can be deceiving ...

3. Mr. Mook

Mr. Mook One of Us

Blue Cow it is.
    I have a photo i took near the top of the Summit Quad Chair showing the same ridge line that is in the centre background from almost exactly the same angle.
    I was standing near the snow fence that is just north of the Summit quad unload area and was looking north west at the time.

Fandango likes this.
  4. GlenH

GlenH One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

Thanks to you both. It is certainly a nice pic.

Fandango likes this.
  5. Mr. Mook

Mr. Mook One of Us

Browsing my photos tonight I came across this one taken from the north facing balcony of the Blue Cow centre.
    You can see the same ridge line just right of centre

[​IMG]

6. agentBM

agentBM Part of the Furniture

Space..traveling through the vast non emptiness
    Peak festival...yay. Will be third in a row this year for me. 2014 was great....took to Thredbo Saturday night for Sneaky Sound System outdoors as a break from Perisher and said to a mate, this would be more awesome if it snowed....then it snowed. Buckets of beer were cheap too....um.....Mexican beer popular with lime in it...um...Corona that's right. Will of course be staying at mate's lodge.....awesome having a mate who owns a ski lodge. Laura and the Blackjacks at the Smiggs pub last year were good. Great fun doing the pub crawl for the weekend...cannot wait, but down to the mtns pre season for a working bee at the mates ski lodge...painting and stuff like last year.