Snow Report Perisher 2021 Snow Reports, Pics, Updates and Conditions.

dawooduck

relaxed and comfortable
Ski Pass
Oct 26, 2002
Mountains
2FCBADE7-C64B-46A1-80E5-B3D7A3F84B5D.png
Love it, never too young to ski bum ❤

SMSkier

One of Us
Ski Pass
Oct 4, 2016
Lucky enough to share that first chair this morning..... but no way was I sharing that first carpet. Lifties were just standing there waiting for the first customer.....All open lifts skied in one day ...60 Minutes and done. Plenty of happy customers .

B4475A89-CEF6-4116-A3BD-7A89CBFB3176.jpeg

fenrir

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 23, 2010
I want to bring a mate for the LWE, are those links available now?
Should say, for Epic pass holders.
Not that I can see.

Can't remember if it's in the shop or the dashboard but can't see it in either.

Seafm

Too far from the snow
Ski Pass
Jun 5, 2014
Cairns, Queensland
Car
721B830D-D9A2-4CD4-99C8-08E463113798.png

Ski Carpet *4* tomorrow? What is this madness? Does it even have a scanner?

I am very glad I didn’t do a 6 hour drive only to find that “the ski carpet of dreams” (servicing the iconic “Normo’s Run”) isn’t making its season debut tomorrow.
Carpet no.4 just doesn't have the same ring to it like it's more famous cousin does.

robbo mcs

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 1, 2008
Kenthurst / Jindabyne
Car

Carpet no.4 just doesn't have the same ring to it like it's more famous cousin does.
Yeah ... but its 12m vertical instead of 11m;)

There was actually a good reason why they used that one. It allowed them to send beginners over to what is normally the ski school area. That meant they didn’t have to rope of the area next to carpet 3, more space for everyone else.

Also speaking of “space”, lets talk about the missing tree :cry: For the first couple of runs it felt weird not having the tree and rocks in the middle of front valley. After that, I must say I didn’t really notice it any more

Jonathan_P

One of Us
Ski Pass
Dec 22, 2018
I am still waiting on response from an email I sent on 21st May, sent a follow up last Thursday, nothing.

End up doing a workaround for lesson bookings and can’t get through to anyone to fix it. On hold then hangs up after 10 mins.

Can’t say I am too impressed with the service.

All will be forgiven when I get my issue fixed:)
All is forgiven Perisher:)

Finally had a call back regarding my lesson booking issues. Miss 4 is now all sorted the most important customer in the family:D. Me on the other hand will be missing my main instructor this year, have a collection of instructors that I have seen for a lesson or two through the years.

First day on snow 19th July, can’t wait... resisting the urge to spend more money and come earlier:)

Kelpieboy

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 27, 2015
Tooma , NSW
The guy in blue at the forefront of the photo may be Robbo but the Day 1 leader looked very similar. On closer inspection of the photo I believe it is Robbo as I think I can see Normo and myself in the background so maybe this photo was of the first run down of the day.

As for the snow itself ,pretty heavy and slow to start with and got chopped up pretty quickly with potato patches every now and then. Visibility wasn't great at times until the afternoon. Snowed some wet heavy stuff around lunch time which was ok for about 15 minutes then just became glue. Around 3pm ice patches in shaded areas started to appear.
Pretty decent effort to have anything to ski on at all and it will be better today with an extra day to dry out.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass