Snow Report Perisher 2021 Trip Reports, Pics, Updates and Conditions.

Kelpieboy

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 27, 2015
Tooma , NSW
Enjoyed some runs with @Normo first tracks which was pretty empty and we managed to get to Leichhardt before it went on hold and so got to Eyre well before the mob. Enjoyed maybe an hour before the crowds really started to arrive. Snow was heavy ,vis up top not great to start but improved. I stuck it out after the crowds arrived and enjoyed lunch at the Eyre cafe but it became a little like hard work in the arvo. Finished the day with a few runs down the sides of towers.

Normo

Mostly Harmless
Ski Pass
Sep 21, 2011
Summer: Berowra Waters. Winter: Jindabyne
More than a little moisture in the air…… and on the ground.
AF65972F-17E7-4F97-9AD8-ACAE4E52B577.jpeg

TheCod

Early Days
Jul 3, 2021
Thinking of catching ski tube up in about an.hour... can anyone tell me if that will be a waste of time?

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

lncrdj79

One of Us
Jul 20, 2009
Sydney
Was up there for first lifts this morning - didn't have a choice, had the kid of a friend knocking on the door to head up at 6am! Keen as.

Heavy rain at times on the way up the hill. Drizzle in the carpark. Did a couple of hours until he was soaked through. Home now - showered and gear in the drying room with the thought of heading back up this afternoon.....

Red Bill

Addicted
Sep 30, 2020
Meadowbank / Jindabyne
Just having a break at the bottom and there were flurries at car park level when I came down. Viz was good for the bottom half and Mt P looks clear from here. Hopeful for good conditions this afternoon.

Reactions: Normo

cornice11

One of Us
Jun 16, 2018
Quick question - new skis ordered online so need someone to check forward pressure on bindings. Adis or elsewhere?

cornice11

One of Us
Jun 16, 2018
thanks @Red Bill . Would rather do it somewhere which doesn't retail skis. Not that I feel bad with the ridiculous mark-ups (even on 2021-22 stock).
Will bring the thread back on topic with a few snow reports when up next week.

Aractus

One of Us
Sep 5, 2018
Canberra
Quick question - new skis ordered online so need someone to check forward pressure on bindings. Adis or elsewhere?

You can check them yourself, just check against your old skies. Set the DINs to the same value as the old skis and check if they click in and out with the same pressure. The only thing you may need to check is that they are set correctly for your boot souls. They'll be mounted correctly for your boot length, but the height adjustment on the toe binding may need some adjusting - again though that's something you can check and adjust yourself at home really.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass