Snow Report Perisher 2021 Trip Reports, Pics, Updates and Conditions.

Nidecker

A Local
Ski Pass
Aug 5, 2009
Alpine the dark side of snowboarding
1631758296791.png

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Jacko4650

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2014
I will be there with bells on for first lifts tomorrow. I will have a whole new appreciation of chairlifts after walking uphill so much over these preceding weeks! Even Front Valley will seem sensational; 20 min walk versus 2 min on V8 - no brainer!!!!

Lady Penelope

One of some lot ...
Ski Pass
Sep 7, 2014
Canberra
Wow. Wonder if Peter B has a direct line to Barilaro? LOL It’s almost as if … they were expecting this! So much for “LGAs will come out of lockdown 2 weeks after the last case notified” :rolleyes:. Very glad for Perisher and the local community, just a shame we can’t join in from the ACT. See you next season!

try hard

Hard Yards
Feb 4, 2001
Sydney,Australia
2022 Perisher passes purchased.

Question for the the folk with adult children, when do you stop paying for their passes?

My recent experience suggests never. "you introduced me too it. I can't afford it, you have to pay!" "oh but you can't tell me what to do now, I'm and adult"

I think I'm doing parenting all wrong! :confused:
Once they finish school, the rule in our family was that we pay the accommodation and food, the kids pay for their lift tickets and airfares if they are coming with us. We have friends whose kids are mid 20s and still expect Mum and dad to pay for everything, even though the kids have well paying jobs. Our friends thought we were tough at first. Now they wished they had adopted the same policy. ;)

robbo mcs

A Local
Ski Pass
Sep 1, 2008
Kenthurst / Jindabyne
What a weird and wacky day LOL

Since the lockdown I hadn’t packed away my gear, left it hanging on the racks, ready to go. Last night I finished the job of washing all my gear and packing it away for the season, confident it was all done …..

This morning went for a beautiful bike ride through isolated monaro countryside. Lovely chilled out morning, last thing on my mind was that I would be skiing in the afternoono_O

Heard we we out of lockdown, mad rush to get home, get all the gear out again and head up the hill. Very weird experience, but not complaining. Lots of catchups, @Normo @SMSkier @rocketboy @Billy Jack @Red Bill @skifree , plus spotted lots of others, but did‘t manage to catch up.

Thanks to Perisher for putting it on so quickly. Looking forward to getting a few more days in, anything we get is a real bonus:)

Morning vs afternoon;)
40AF3F77-C310-4543-948F-4F4E902273F8.jpeg
9FCFA289-9525-4C9B-B75A-C9FECAB0F0F4.jpeg

Lachlan skellet

Addicted
Aug 13, 2021
pymble NSW

Since the lockdown I hadn’t packed away my gear, left it hanging on the racks, ready to go. Last night I finished the job of washing all my gear and packing it away for the season, confident it was all done …..

This morning went for a beautiful bike ride through isolated monaro countryside. Lovely chilled out morning, last thing on my mind was that I would be skiing in the afternoono_O

Heard we we out of lockdown, mad rush to get home, get all the gear out again and head up the hill. Very weird experience, but not complaining. Lots of catchups, @Normo @SMSkier @rocketboy @Billy Jack @Red Bill @skifree , plus spotted lots of others, but did‘t manage to catch up.

Thanks to Perisher for putting it on so quickly. Looking forward to getting a few more days in, anything we get is a real bonus:)

Morning vs afternoon;)
On ya @robbo mcs @Normo @rocketboy

Reetro

One of Us
Sep 7, 2017

Morning vs afternoon;)
@robbo mcs I am still Jealous, see you next June!

Reactions: Jonathan_P
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass