Perisher "Freedom" season pass 2012

silverwitch

Hard Yards
May 25, 2008
Canberra
Yes..I got a confirmation email but when I checked online bank statement found Igot doubled billed! They are sorting it out at and will refund the amount double billed for....so I suggest you check your bank statements also. PS ( said it would take three days before money comes back to me)

P

PolePlant

skidown said:
VERY interested to see IF Buller respond.

The only thing you'll get from Buller is a Free Pass to kiss their arse.

Last edited by a moderator:

hipo

One off
Ski Pass
Jun 23, 2011
here and there
Be interesting to know how many took the tube option - makes staying in Jindie much more feasible against the cost of staying on mountain - particularly for those un-planned short stays after a dump.

Schnaxxy Schnaxxlburger

but a dream within a dream
Ski Pass
Jun 23, 2001
macdonaltown
hipo said:
Be interesting to know how many took the tube option - makes staying in Jindie much more feasible against the cost of staying on mountain - particularly for those un-planned short stays after a dump.
I always stay in Jindy, and I never use the tube - main reason being that it's the same drive to the tube as to Perisher.

Snorkler

Part of the Furniture
Jan 1, 1970
Melbourne, Vic
Mils said:
its more that someone can sniff your transaction details without any encryption so when you send your CC details to the perisher site they are atm in plain text and not encrytped by a SS certificate.

If a site is not SSL certified, NEVER put in your CC details. This is a serious issue and a place like Perisher and with the money they have have no excuse for not having their SSL.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

sista

First Runs
Jun 7, 2008
Perisher has announced another perk - Mammoth Mountain have come on board and are offering all Freedom Pass holders 1 day free skiing/boarding and one night's free accommodation!

No idea how you go about claiming it - I guess you can turn up at the ticket office for your free ski day but I assume the accommodation needs pre-booking through the reort.

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
sista said:
Perisher has announced another perk - Mammoth Mountain have come on board and are offering all Freedom Pass holders 1 day free skiing/boarding and one night's free accommodation!

No idea how you go about claiming it - I guess you can turn up at the ticket office for your free ski day but I assume the accommodation needs pre-booking through the reort.

EPIC EPIC EPIC

International Benefits at Mammoth Mountain Ski Area

As a Perisher Freedom Pass holder you will be able to access great deals at Mammoth Mountain in California USA.

For the 2011/12 Northern Hemisphere Season you will receive:

1 Day FREE skiing/boarding for all Freedom Pass holders

The 5th night FREE accommodation on 5 night accommodation packages at:

The Village Lodge
Juniper Springs Resort
Mammoth Mountain Inn
Tamarack Lodge and Resort

Not available: December 26, 2011 - Jan 1, 2012, Feb 17-19 2012. Additional blackouts may apply at a particular property based on forecasted occupancy. Further Conditions apply please contact freedompass@perisher.com.au for details.
Booking details available soon.

H

Hacski

Where I entered the cc details the lock is showing locked whereas on other parts of the Store it is unlocked. That's not to say that the other evening it wasn't unlocked all the time.

Sloan

First Runs
Jul 29, 2010
I have just bought 2 for my family.

My wife and I have been buying day passes for the past 2 seasons. Before that we had bought seasons for well over 10 years. nearly 15 years I think with a break of only 2 years.

I had a few issues with Perisher, one being that I was charged for night skiing on top of paying for a season pass all year except on one occasion and the office not even knowing it was meant to be included and threatening to have me have charged etc, and a few other things that bugged me made me decide to just go the route of a more casual skier.

I still supported Perisher as it has always been my home resort and the vibe at Thredbo on the few occasions I have visited with friends never seems to gel with me. No offense to any Thredbo people.

Well done Perisher for this even if it is motivated by the decline in the real numbers of participants and the fall off in revenue that it has delivered and it will send a clear message to other resorts that prices needed a reset at Aussie ski fields and the annual 5% or whatever price rises could not continue forever.

Fixed pricing for 2013 is a great idea for those that ski every year. Now with the addition of a long term loyalty plan you would have all bases covered for your season pass holders. Gold, Platinum season passes etc, with a few extra percent discount throughout the resort as a thank you for long term support.

See you in 2012.

Sloan

First Runs
Jul 29, 2010
I should also add that this move by Perisher will I imagine, be welcomed by everyone in Jindabyne. Perisher is the resort that drives the most traffic into businesses in Jindabyne, in my opinion, and hopefully this may give the area a bit of a needed boost. A busier town in winter would be good for everyone and would have a better vibe for visitors as well.

ODNT

Part of the Furniture
Jul 28, 2010
big tip, offer a family 2 adult 2 child day or weekly pass , families cant take up season passes to whisk away for a quick ski every weekend. Thats a big target market right there.

MarkGC

One of Youse
Ski Pass
Jul 28, 2010
Northern NSW
Olddognewtricks said:
big tip, offer a family 2 adult 2 child day or weekly pass , families cant take up season passes to whisk away for a quick ski every weekend. Thats a big target market right there.

Family passes give me the shits, apparently there is no such thing as a family with four kids.
mad.gif

We have bought the passes and are looking at doing 2 weeks next year instead of the usual one week trip. It is a bit of a gamble because the youngest 2 kiddies still require lessons, so we will have to buy access to the Adventurer program as an add on. I hope Perisher keeps that cost reasonable.

MarkGC

One of Youse
Ski Pass
Jul 28, 2010
Northern NSW
Well sort of, how many four year olds can ski without instruction - lessons and day care cost quite a bit.

Also my youngest is 5.

Snowfi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 27, 2011
We have brought the Freedom passes for hubby and I cause we can leave the kids with the grandparents for a day or two here and there, we are form Canberra. We normally taken them up for 5 days mid-week but the kids only ski in good weather so don't usually buy consecutive tickets (again, they stay in Jindy with Nanna while we ski on those days...). The 15% off for 5 tickets each will go towards that. The passes are ideal for us doing 8-10 days in 4 or 5 trips.

Olgreg

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 21, 2011
Dolans Bay
And, in 10 or 15 years time, none of the little dudes will show any appreciation for your sacrifice as they ski past you displaying perfect technique

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
Olgreg said:
And, in 10 or 15 years time, none of the little dudes will show any appreciation for your sacrifice as they ski past you displaying perfect technique
Whats this 10 or 15 years. Even my 11 yr old (who like all of us has been riding for 5ish years) sails past with (as he calls it) perfect "Instructors Form" - and then there is the 17 yr old, almost 6 years and his SBINZ Level 2 certificate claims his form for him - he doesn't even have to talk himself up anymore.
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, we just wave as they sail past, and wonder why we brought them with us so often
wink.gif

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
MarkGC said:
Family passes give me the shits, apparently there is no such thing as a family with four kids.
mad.gif
Frustrated us also - although now we are 4A and 2C so it is all over .. and the 14yo is often considered an adult too (certainly looks like one).

One place that DID have a true family pass was Scitech in WA. It was an annual family membership (not even sure they do it anymore) and it covered 8 people. One or Two adults, and up to 7 children, for a total of 8 for the one price -as long as they were all your kids. (probably included foster kids, but not cousins).

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
Perisher has removed all traces of this from their website, which is a shame, they should have kept it up but with OFFER CLOSED displayed

I now need to chase up Perisher on how to claim the extra benefits of the pass for Mammoth Mountain !

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
Thanks but I am interested in the Perisher pass not Hotham
smile.gif

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
You could always email shop@perisher.com.au. There was a dedicated email address, probably freedom@perisher.com.au.

Gallopers

First Runs
Jul 25, 2009
just recieved an email

For a more convenient passage to Perisher, add Skitube, including Park Usage Fees to your pass for only $60 adults and $20 students (to Year 12) and save a massive $190 (adults) and $120 (students) off 2011 prices.

Why drive when you can catch the Skitube, a safe and convenient way to arrive for your snow holidays in 2012.
For peace of mind, pay an extra $50 for adults and $30 for students and seniors and get "Freedom Pass Protection". This will guarantee that you will receive a full or partial refund in the case where you suffer a "season ending" injury or illness.

Gallopers

First Runs
Jul 25, 2009
skidown said:
Perisher has removed all traces of this from their website, which is a shame, they should have kept it up but with OFFER CLOSED displayed

I now need to chase up Perisher on how to claim the extra benefits of the pass for Mammoth Mountain !

Mammoth Extras

Freedom Pass holders have access to awesome deals at Mammoth Mountain, USA, for the 2011/12 Northern Hemisphere Season. Mammoth is home to the highest lift-served peak in California, some of the most-varied terrain in the States, 300 days of sunshine as well as the most consistent snowfall in California.

For the 2011/12 Northern Hemisphere Season you will receive:

• 1 Day FREE skiing/boarding for all Freedom Pass holders
• 5th Night FREE on a five night accommodation package

That's a massive 20% saving on accommodation!

Click HERE to book now and for full terms and conditions.

http://www.mammothmountain.com/Perisher

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
Just got that email too, asking to add on the Ski Tube.. But I already have added it
frown.gif

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
Same, but more discount offers in the works apparently. Prolly just little one's, but might still turn up a few gems.

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
The one free day at Mammoth is great, it's another $100 saving for me!

featherplucker

Hard Yards
Jul 8, 2009
Sydney/Melbourne
www.flickr.com
Does anyone know if The Station freedom discount ($79 a night) is valid in certain "periods" or is it all season as long as there is an available room? Looking for cheap bed and shower in jindy for my gf and I to book when we feel like it.

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
All season long. Perisher have taken down most of the details of the Freedom Pass, but from the mobile site Freedom Pass FAQ:

What is the Perisher Freedom Pass?

The Freedom Pass is Perisher's lowest priced, best value season pass giving you the freedom to enjoy Perisher when you want, as much as you want. ­­Because it's such a great deal, there is only a limited quantity of Freedom Passes for sale.

Do I receive any discounts with my Freedom Pass?

Yes! You are entitled to:
Save, with 15% off at Perisher owned food & beverage outlets and at Slopestyle Mountain Sports in 2012.
Enjoy free First Tracks on the Ridge Chairlift in 2012.
Stay at The Station from only $79 per night in 2012.
Free access to Night Skiing and the Night Park in 2012.
One day of skiing in 2011 for free

Do I get discounted lift tickets for my friends and family?

Yes. In 2012 you are entitled to 15% off 5 x one day lift tickets with or without Skitube for your family or friends.
How will you let me know about any other Freedom Pass discounts/benefits?

The best way to stay in touch is to provide us with your e-mail address and mobile phone number. Sign up now to receive e-mail alerts on great new offers.

What Season Passes can I buy if I don’t buy a Freedom Pass?

You’d be crazy not to buy a Freedom Pass! Perisher will offer similar season passes for the 2012 season as it has in previous years and these will be released in 2012. There’s one thing for sure, the Freedom Pass is the best deal on a Perisher season pass that you will get!

When and where are Perisher Freedom Passes on sale?

From 5 September 2011 until 3 October 2011 or earlier if the Freedom Pass sale limit is reached.

Freedom Passes will be available through Perisher’s MyRide Online Store at http://shop.perisher.com.au/ with phone (1300 655 811) and email support (shop@perisher.com.au) available from 9am to 9pm daily.

The Freedom Pass will also be available from:
Perisher Ticket Office: 8am to 5pm from 5 September until 3 October 2011.

Is the Freedom Pass valid every day of the 2012 season?

Yes and includes all Night Skiing nights and access to the Night Park.

What are my payment options?

We recommend using a credit card to buy your pass because it is the best way of guaranteeing your order details. We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express when you buy online. If you wish to buy using cash, please visit a Perisher Ticket Office.

NOTE: Guests wishing to take advantage of the payment plan option will be required to pay by credit card. Payments by cash and/or cheque are only available at a Perisher Ticket Office and will require full payment at the time you buy your Freedom Pass.

Is entering my credit card information online safe?

Yes. We use the latest security encryption methods to make sure that your personal information is safe and that every transaction is kept secure.

May I use my Snowcheck Vouchers to buy a Freedom Pass?

Yes, for part or full payment of a Freedom Pass. Please note that Snowcheck Vouchers are single use vouchers and any remaining value of your Snowcheck will be forfeited once you buy a Freedom Pass.

May I use MyRide Money to buy a Freedom Pass?

Yes, for part or full payment of a Freedom Pass.

I paid the deposit in September 2011, when do I pay the rest?

The balance payable will be charged on 1 May 2012 to the same credit card that you used to pay the deposit. The deposit, as well as the remaining balance is non-refundable. In the circumstance where, on 1 May 2012 your credit card payment is not completed, you will not be entitled to collect your Freedom Pass or have the access loaded to any existing pass. In this event we will contact you to inform you that the credit card payment has been unsuccessful and to secure payment of the balance.

Am I obligated to buy a Freedom Pass in future years?

No, but buying a 2012 Freedom Pass gives you the option to renew your Freedom Pass for the 2013 season at 2012 Freedom Pass prices. Please note however, that once you drop out of the Freedom Pass program by not buying a Freedom Pass, you will not be able to re-join the Freedom Pass program unless it is re-opened to new memberships.

If I don’t buy a 2012 Freedom Pass, can I buy a Freedom Pass at a later date or in future years?

No. If you miss out on buying a Freedom Pass, you will miss out on this great deal and you will not be entitled to buy a Freedom Pass in future years unless the program is re-opened to new memberships.

If I still have my 2011 Season Pass or MyRide Club Pass and I buy a Freedom Pass can my existing pass be activated so I don’t have to get a new pass?

Yes. Keep your 2011 pass as it will be reactivated if you buy a Freedom Pass. There’s no waiting for a new pass to be mailed and no need to go to the ticket office to pick up a new one, just head straight to the lifts.

I had a 2011 Season Pass or MyRide Club Pass but I’ve lost the pass. What should I do?

Please contact us via email at tickets@perisher.com.au. Please include your first and last name, date of birth and current mailing address in the email. We will print you a new pass and mail it to you. The lost pass will be automatically deactivated.

When and where can I pick up my Freedom Pass if I don’t have a 2011 Season Pass or MyRide Club Pass?

You will be issued with a pass valid for one day of use in the 2011 season and your 2012 Freedom Pass access will be automatically loaded to this pass after all payments are received by Perisher.

Is the one day of lift access in 2011 transferable or redeemable for another product?

No.

When is the complimentary one day lift ticket valid?

For any day in the remainder of the 2011 ski season after you buy your Freedom Pass.

How will I know if my pass has been activated for the 2012 season?

A courtesy email will be sent to all Freedom Pass holders after the final payment has been successfully processed on 1 May 2012. Along with your original receipt/confirmation letter, the email will serve as confirmation that your Freedom Pass has been activated and as a reminder of the great offers that you are entitled to receive.

If I buy a Freedom Pass and then for some reason am unable to use it, or even pick it up, can I get a refund or credit?

No. Perisher Freedom Passes are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person or to another season. Please consider buying Freedom Pass Protection to protect your investment.

How do I know which age/price range I am in if I'm on the cusp?

We determine your age range by using your age as of the scheduled opening day of the ski season, which in 2012 is Saturday 9 June.

Who qualifies for Student Passes?

Student Freedom Passes are only available to children between 5 and 14 years of age and students studying full time at a Secondary School during 2012. A letter of enrolment from the Secondary School for students aged 15 to 17 years is required before the Student Freedom pass will be made active.

Do I get a free Season Pass for my child that is 4 years old or younger?

We offer complimentary lift tickets to children 4 and under. If you would rather get a season pass to bypass the ticket office, there is a processing fee of $35 for a 4 & Under Season Pass (proof of age is required, e.g. a birth certificate). You will be able to buy this pass closer to the 2012 season and please note the requirement for the age determination at the commencement of the 2012 season, being 9 June 2012.

My child will be 4 or younger on 9 June 2012. Will they be able to get Freedom Pass pricing when they are 5 or older?

Yes. As long as you remain in the Freedom Pass program your child will have access to the program. Your child’s Freedom Pass must be bought during the sales period at the same time that you renew your own Freedom Pass.

My Child is 4 now but will be 5 on 9 June 2012. If I want to buy a Freedom Pass for them can I buy it in June 2012?

No. If your child will be 5 years of age or older on 9 June 2012 and you wish for them to have a Freedom Pass you will need to buy it in the Freedom Pass sales period from 5 September to 3 October 2011 or earlier if sold out.

I am a business owner and would like to buy 20 passes now and assign names later. Is that possible?

No. Because Freedom Passes are such a great deal they are non-transferable and must have a name and photograph assigned to them at the time they are bought.

If I decide not to use my Freedom Pass in 2012, can I transfer it to the following year?

Once bought, Freedom Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person or to any future season. Please consider buying Freedom Pass Protection to protect your investment.

When are the ticket offices open for Freedom Pass collection?

All new pass holders may collect their pass with the complimentary one day of skiing loaded from Monday 5 September 2011. Existing members of one of Perisher’s 2011 pass programs (i.e. season pass and MyRide Club) will continue to use their 2011 pass for the 2011 season and will have their 2012 access automatically loaded to the existing pass. In all cases where the payment plan option is used, the 2012 Freedom Pass lift access will be loaded upon the confirmation of the final payments being received in May 2012.

What will I need with me to pick up my Freedom pass?

A valid photo ID is required to pick up your Freedom Pass. Child, student and senior passes will require proof of age as at 9 June 2012 (i.e. copy of birth certificate, passport, driver's license, etc.) to be presented at the time of pick up. New pass holders must have their photo taken or uploaded via the MyRide Online store or at a Perisher ticket office to pick up their Freedom Pass.

I look nothing like my picture from last season. Can I get another one taken?

Yes. You may have your picture retaken at any ticket office even if you already have your season pass from 2011 with a photo printed on the pass. Please bring your pass with you along with a photo ID to get a new photo taken.

Can someone else pick up my Freedom Pass for me?

For your security the Freedom Pass holder must be present at the time of collection, whether a new photo is needed or not. Parents who buy on behalf of their children will be able to collect the passes on the child’s behalf.

What if I lose my pass?

There is a $35 fee for replacing a lost Freedom Pass. Simply bring a photo ID with you to any Perisher ticket office during business hours, pay the fee and your Freedom Pass will be replaced and your old pass will be deactivated.

What if I forget my pass?

You will have the opportunity to buy a replacement pass for $35 by showing your photo ID at any Perisher ticket office during business hours. Your old pass will be deactivated.

Will my Freedom Pass be valid at any other resorts?

No. Freedom Passes provide unrestricted access to Perisher’s 47 lifts, seven peaks and 1245 hectares of skiable terrain across all four Perisher resort areas.
Freedom Pass Protection

Freedom Passes are non refundable, however at the time you buy your Freedom Pass, for the small sum of $50 for adults and $30 for children, students and seniors, you can buy “Freedom Pass Protectionâ€, which will guarantee that you will receive a full or partial refund in the case where you suffer a “season ending†injury or illness.

If you buy Freedom Pass Protection and suffer a “season ending†injury or illness, to receive your refund you must notify Perisher as soon as reasonably practical after the occurrence and provide a Doctor’s recommendation in writing that you cannot ski for the remainder of the season. Freedom Pass Protection will provide the following refunds;
Where the Injury or Illness occurs prior to or in June 2012, 100% of the Freedom Pass price will be refunded.
Where the Injury or Illness occurs in July 2012, 75% of the Freedom Pass price (rounded to the nearest dollar) will be refunded.
Where the Injury or Illness occurs between 1 to 15 August 2012, 50% of the Freedom Pass price (rounded to the nearest dollar) will be refunded.
Where the Injury or Illness occurs between 16 to 31 August 2012, 25% of the Freedom Pass price (rounded to the nearest dollar) will be refunded.
There will be NO REFUNDS where the Injury or Illness occurs on or from 1 September 2012

Is this all I need to know about Freedom Passes and Freedom Pass Protection?

As with all purchases there are other terms and conditions that apply, so please make sure you read the full terms and conditions of Freedom Pass and Freedom Pass Protection available at Perisher’s website Click here.

Most of the links in the original FAQ have been dropped in the cut'n'paste, but they're mostly dead anyway. Now I wonder how long before Perisher pulls the mobile version of Freedom site.

rolleyes.gif

SnowTragic

Hard Yards
Feb 1, 2009
Sydney
On a busy weekend the station can get booked out fairly quickly especially if you're not sharing a room with a group of 6 or so... If you know a few weekends you want to lock in I'd do it sooner rather than later to get the $79 rate... On some of the good weekends last year we found it difficult to get accommodation anywhere in Jindabyne!

slipnslide

Hard Yards
Jan 7, 2009
I ordered my Freedom Pass without the Skitube option, however I now think it may be handy to have on days when it's busy and I don't want to drive up first thing in the morning. Is it possible to add on the Skitube option when I make my final payment?

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
I rang them after I had purchased and said that I wanted to add it..

We'll see if they did it when it comes to payment time...

Hobber

A Local
May 22, 2002
Sydney
As it's all electronic it should be trivial to actually do, however they may not want to as it was a promo thing...

slipnslide

Hard Yards
Jan 7, 2009
I couldn't find any specific T&C's about it, either during or after the sale, so I'm not sure? Has anyone done it successfully?

slipnslide

Hard Yards
Jan 7, 2009
skidown said:

Did you phone straight after - still during the promotional period?

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
slipnslide said:
skidown said:

Did you phone straight after - still during the promotional period?

I am pretty sure I did call when the promo was still running.

Also they sent out an email too asking if people wanted to add it on

I would call/email and ask
smile.gif

robbo mcs

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 1, 2008
Kenthurst / Jindabyne
Hi,

I paid up without skitube, and got an email around 2-3 months ago once again asking me to sign up for ski tube for an extra $60? (from memory). I decided to get it.

Anyone who signed up for the pass would have got that email. I think your best chance is to search through your mail, find the one offering it as an add on and reply to that email, saying you missed it, but want to add skitube

slipnslide

Hard Yards
Jan 7, 2009
Unfortunately, the only email I read from them around 2-3 months ago was the one about accommodation deals. I didn't recall seeing it at the time, but just to make sure, I went back and did a keyword search, and no luck. Hmmmmmmmm?

robbo mcs

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 1, 2008
Kenthurst / Jindabyne
slipnslide said:
Unfortunately, the only email I read from them around 2-3 months ago was the one about accommodation deals. I didn't recall seeing it at the time, but just to make sure, I went back and did a keyword search, and no luck. Hmmmmmmmm?

Hi,

I managed to find the email, dated 19/10/11. There was a link to the website, which is here

EDIT : I had to delete that, as it seems to go straight to my perisher account, !!!, however, here is the text

2012 Freedom Pass

Thank you for purchasing a Freedom Pass for 2012.

For the next 2 weeks we are giving you the opportunity for you to upgrade your pass to include Skitube and Pass Protection, both are great additions to your Freedom Pass.

This offer is valid from now until Wednesday 2 November. Click to get Skitube and Pass Protection now!

Add Skitube
Add & Save on Skitube

For a more convenient passage to Perisher, add Skitube, including Park Usage Fees to your pass for only $60 adults and $20 students (to Year 12) and save a massive $190 (adults) and $120 (students) off 2011 prices.

Why drive when you can catch the Skitube, a safe and convenient way to arrive for your snow holidays in 2012.
Buy Now

Freedom Pass Protection

For peace of mind, pay an extra $50 for adults and $30 for students and seniors and get "Freedom Pass Protection". This will guarantee that you will receive a full or partial refund in the case where you suffer a "season ending" injury or illness.
Buy Now

My memory is correct, ie $60 to upgrade to skitube

Hopefully that will help you.

Robbo

skiflat

Old n' Crusty
Aug 10, 1999
I am liking my Perisher decision even more now
biggrin.gif

I have just booked 10 return flights from Melbourne to Canberra for various weekends in June-September on Virgin Australia

Business class.... 13300 Velocity points and $70 for Melbourne-Canberra-Melbourne

thumbsup.gif

Love cheap flights
biggrin.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass