Opinion Perisher June Long Weekend

CheekyPete

First Runs
Jun 7, 2022
There have definitely been a few years where Perisher hasn't done a great job early in the season, but I feel credit where credit is due this year. They did a great job of opening up quite a bit of terrain to make the most of the good snow - and in doing so - helped keep lines manageable last weekend.

For those that weren't able to make it feel free to check out a highlights video from our trip - Hopefully it gives a feel for the terrain that is open and what to expect if you are heading down in the coming weeks.

shrimp

Hard Yards
Sep 2, 2002
newport
There have definitely been a few years where Perisher hasn't done a great job early in the season, but I feel credit where credit is due this year. They did a great job of opening up quite a bit of terrain to make the most of the good snow - and in doing so - helped keep lines manageable last weekend.

For those that weren't able to make it feel free to check out a highlights video from our trip - Hopefully it gives a feel for the terrain that is open and what to expect if you are heading down in the coming weeks.

Thanks for that, great video.

Reactions: CheekyPete
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

BrindiCruiser

One of Us
Jul 24, 2016
Agree that Perisher achieved a lot getting quite a few lifts and runs open. I was there on Saturday. I cursed arriving late at Mt P as the queues were immense for double and triple.
I ended up spending the afternoon at Smiggins.
Super pleased that the linking runs were open between Smiggins and Perisher.

Reactions: CheekyPete

CheekyPete

First Runs
Jun 7, 2022
Agree that Perisher achieved a lot getting quite a few lifts and runs open. I was there on Saturday. I cursed arriving late at Mt P as the queues were immense for double and triple.
I ended up spending the afternoon at Smiggins.
Super pleased that the linking runs were open between Smiggins and Perisher.
For sure. Being able to transit between the two was great. Smigs was really busy when I got there but great runs. Wish they had the chair running.

Guthega was a hidden gem but hard to get to by car.

iagreewithhim

Blessed are the bignoses
Ski Pass
Sep 3, 2001
A very long way from everybody

Noice. Olympic looks sweet. I've never seen it without the VW-sized moguls.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using