Question Perisher lift pass discount

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by irrgent, Sep 12, 2018.

1. irrgent

irrgent First Runs

Hi all,

Myself and a couple of friends are planning on heading to Perisher from the 22nd-25th, buying a 3 day pass for Sunday - Tuesday (23rd-25th) and taking advantage of the free half day on the Saturday before. If I go to buy the pass on the website now I can get it with a 17% discount. We'd like to wait as long as possible before buying the tickets to see how the snow is holding up so I was wondering if anyone here knows how long we will still be able to get this discount for before needing to pay full price since there doesn't seem to be any information of the Perisher website. Would it be safe waiting until the week before we get there or would it be best to buy them asap?

2. Marty_McSly

Marty_McSly Backwards to the future!
    Ski Pass - Gold

IIRC the online discount applies to purchases a week or more ahead. Do you have any mates with the Epic pass with unused Mates Rates days?

3. irrgent

irrgent First Runs

My brother has an epic pass but I think he already used his mates rates days up on me earlier in the season. Thanks for the info though, will look at buying passes in the next few days.

4. davec1

davec1 Hard Yards
    Ski Pass - Gold

I have a few mates rates unused. PM sent.