1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Prebook thredboland?

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by Bongo173, Aug 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bongo173

Bongo173 First Runs

Hi all, taking my 5 year for the first time to snow and am booking her in for the first day at thredboland but not sure if I will just take her out on the second. Do you know if I can just book her in for the second day on the day?
    Thanks!

2. Kangaroo

Kangaroo One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

My kids have been out of there for a few years, but my recollection is yes, you can. The only pain is the additional queuing up on the second day for you.

Threbodland was invaluable for our kids, well worth it. Watching the progression from Friday Flat to Merritts is amazing.

3. Principal Douglas

Principal Douglas A Local

You can. If you aren't sure about the 2nd day don't pre-book because you won't get a refund if you don't use it. Thredboland doesn't book out so no worries there

4. Bongo173

Bongo173 First Runs

Awesome thanks for the quick confirmation! One more week to go, let's hope we get all this snow they are predicting!