Question about $2 Tuesday deal

Skisnowfan

First Runs
Jun 18, 2022
This seems to be a good deal, includes transport, lunch and lift passes for two people, but only during Tuesdays, for $131.

My only question is if you;re already tired skiing and its not yet time for your return, is there a warm place you can just stay?

dawooduck

relaxed and comfortable
Ski Pass
Oct 26, 2002
Mountains
This seems to be a good deal, includes transport, lunch and lift passes for two people, but only during Tuesdays.

My only question is if you;re already tired skiing and its not yet time for your return, is there a warm place you can just stay?

The chalet, pool, beer, sitting about in lounges. It is very civilised up there.

Reactions: jrr and Tanuki

jrr

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 20, 2002
Haberfield, Sydney
The chalet, pool, beer, sitting about in lounges. It is very civilised up there.
Too right. Very little riff-raff at CPV. We discourage them you know;)

But seriously, The Chalet is very pleasant. The ground floor lounge is a very civilised place to spend a lazy hour or two, as long as you aren't wearing ski boots!
You can wear them in the 'downstairs' Cellar Bar and I'm not sure if the Kosi Bar & Bistro is boot friendly this season. It has changed from time to time. I think it is, but don't hold me to that:cool:

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass