Question Resort reports only listing the 5 majors?

almontyrat

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 16, 2005
Wesley Vale, Tasmania
I have only just noticed that the reports page now only lists Thredbo, Perisher, Falls, Hotham and Buller. What happened to Stirling, Bawbaw, Lake mountain etc? bit of a pain having to troll through various websites to find the information when it used to be all here in my favourite one stop shop.

Richard

Maintenance Dept
Administrator
Mar 14, 1995
Clarence Town
I have only just noticed that the reports page now only lists Thredbo, Perisher, Falls, Hotham and Buller. What happened to Stirling, Bawbaw, Lake mountain etc? bit of a pain having to troll through various websites to find the information when it used to be all here in my favourite one stop shop.

None of them supply data feeds anymore.

No one visits the snow reports anymore anyway. Social Media combined with the decline in fidelity of data in the feeds means they are barely worth running - the forum threads now do the same volume of visits as the report pages did 10 years ago. I nearly just turned them all off for this season. It will definitely be the last season of the reports in that old-school format.

Reactions: almontyrat

almontyrat

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 16, 2005
Wesley Vale, Tasmania
Oh well I guess I am a bit of a Luddite. I don't really do the whole social media thing (other than the forums) and being on the ASD spectrum, I like data rather than chitchat. I will bookmark the resort's reports pages for my numbers feed. Thanks

Reactions: Richard
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass