1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Accessories Scarpa Proton GTX Trail Shoes, size 46

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by linked_recoveries, Jun 18, 2020.

1. linked_recoveries

linked_recoveries One of Us

So, I bought a pair of these. Advertised as size 47 (on the box) but in fact they were size 46 (in the shoe) meaning they're a bit too small.

They're new, with tags still attached.

Amazing shoe; part trail runner, part hiking shoe, with a relatively stiff sole. Check out the description in the link at the bottom, below the photo.

The Best Trail Running Shoe for Supreme Support
    Fit: True to size.
    Feel: Very supportive but still comfortable.
    Overall: This shoe has the stiffest sole of any I encountered during the test. I could see this being a go-to for day hikes as well as mountain running — I think it could handle way more than I was able to throw at it.

I'm after $80, plus whatever postage happens. I can be found on Sydney's lower north shore, and I work in the CBD.

https://gearpatrol.com/2017/05/17/best-running-shoes-of-2017/