1. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

Telemark Scarpa T1 Mondo 27

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Slush, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Slush

Slush Hard Yards

After much agonising I went with the size 27 T1s, rather than the 27.5 which are a larger shell size.
    Turns out that decision just led to me agonising some more... they are just too small for me. There is just enough pressure to bend the big toe on my right foot - which is my larger foot. So today I ordered a new pair of 27.5s.

Inners have been heated and fitted to me once. Then I have probably a dozen half days on them over the last three years - all at Mt Hotham if you care. (I'm primarily a snowboarder, plus my family took last year off skiing in OZ to live on a yacht for 6 months.)
    I haven't done anything to aggressively punch out either the lining or the shell. The Intuition lining should be good to be reheated and fitted perfectly to someone else who has a slightly smaller foot than me.
    Shells have a couple of small cosmetic scratches I'm sure, but nothing of note.

I'm not too sure what they are worth - I'm thinking 60% of current new price?

Slush

I assume that anyone looking at this knows that T1s are a 4 buckle plus power strap boot for 75mm telemark bindings? And that they are perfect for aggressive skiing inbound or slack country, but I find them a bit heavy and stiff for longer touring. Great control, I could parallel in them at will, but was in enough pain by lunch time to need to go back to the lodge and swap to my stupidly stiff snowboard boots.

2. Slush

Slush Hard Yards

just giving this a nudge to see if anyone is after some Scarpa T1 tele boots in as new condition. Can be delivered to Hotham this weekend...

Slush